Nasty's 2016 RC Build AKA la bonbon

Nasty

Me and my guy questioned them but its a for sure go as i am happy with size and placement. The baffle is also removable just incase i want to change speakers so i wont have to have the entire pillar redone

IMG_1119.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I just got some shocking news. I don't know if anyone knows but Brandon (Nasty) passed away a few weeks ago. I sent him a text a few days ago because I hadn't heard from him in a few weeks, and his mom just replied back to me telling me the sad news. 

Rest in peace, buddy. You will be missed 

• Like 1

I just got some shocking news. I don't know if anyone knows but Brandon (Nasty) passed away a few weeks ago. I sent him a text a few days ago because I hadn't heard from him in a few weeks, and his mom just replied back to me telling me the sad news. 

Rest in peace, buddy. You will be missed 

Oh S H I T thats nuts, wonder if the guys over at GMFS know, someone should do a little tribute post of his truck or something.

• Like 2

Cancer is a terrible thing. He was way too young to be gone already 

I didn’t know him personally but we had several messages back and forth on lowering, he knew everything there is too know.

Im not the best with death, and I want to be super respectful.

Thank you, Nasty, for your contribution to the truck world. I can see you doin endless badass mods in heaven, and if anyone ask me about lowering, I will proudly pass on your knowledge.

• Like 2

I am very, very sad to hear this. Brandon is a customer of mine. We shared MANY text messages about our trucks. Sometimes those messages came during the early morning hours of the day or late night hours. Sometimes, he would forget about the time zone difference then apologize :)

He was VERY passionate about the mods he did.

He also shared his fight with me during the time of his treatments. There were a few people that I shared my cancer fight with. He was one for them.

We exchanged text messages during the 1st rounds of treatment, but nothing after that. I just assumed all was ok and that he would reach out to me for the next mod... so I am very sad to see this notification today.

I did find his Obituary and a GoFundMe account setup but don’t think I can post here.

Rest In Heaven Brandon. Rest in Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am very, very sad to hear this. Brandon is a customer of mine. We shared MANY text messages about our trucks. Sometimes those messages came during the early morning hours of the day or late night hours. Sometimes, he would forget about the time zone difference then apologize default_smile.png

He was VERY passionate about the mods he did.

He also shared his fight with me during the time of his treatments. There were a few people that I shared my cancer fight with. He was one for them.

We exchanged text messages during the 1st rounds of treatment, but nothing after that. I just assumed all was ok and that he would reach out to me for the next mod... so I am very sad to see this notification today.

I did find his Obituary and a GoFundMe account setup but don’t think I can post here.

Rest In Heaven Brandon. Rest in Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me the link please
  • Like 1