Nasty's 2016 RC Build AKA la bonbon

Nasty

• 3 months later...

Hey all, this is Nasty's mom April. It's so comforting to hear so many good things about him. We were truly blessed to have him in our lives. Just to let you know, Bing Xu finished the stereo install on Nasty's truck and it is truly awesome. We know he is with us when we drive his truck. Hopefully the 2 pictures will upload. One is Nasty, the other is a plaque Bing installed in the truck on the rear wall between the seats. God Bless you all. 20200830_100924(1).jpg20201017_180353(2).jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey all, this is Nasty's mom April. It's so comforting to hear so many good things about him. We were truly blessed to have him in our lives. Just to let you know, Bing Xu finished the stereo install on Nasty's truck and it is truly awesome. We know he is with us when we drive his truck. Hopefully the 2 pictures will upload. One is Nasty, the other is a plaque Bing installed in the truck on the rear wall between the seats. God Bless you all. 20200830_100924(1).thumb.jpg.c720f674c9331226f9d51662c79c62a8.jpg20201017_180353(2).thumb.jpg.36de1952af533cbe5d16ac17ae65c287.jpg

April,

Thank you SO much for sharing this! I’ve spent countless hours texting him with various stuff for his truck. I enjoyed all of it. I truly enjoyed and appreciated his passion for what he did.

I was so heartbroken so hear about what he went through and spent some time talking about the treatments and such.

Really nice to see his legacy carried on by his family.

Continued prayers for all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He created his own legacy by being kind and helpful to anyone who needed it. I appreciate everyone's comments and memories of Brandon. He was a wonderful individual and a better son. April.

• Like 1