Nasty's 2016 RC Build AKA la bonbon

Nasty

• 1 month later...

No more 20/17 combo. 17s all around now. Hoping to out the Trac bars on in the next few weeks. And the. Magnusson super charger in the next few months. This is how she sits now 746390a3f8c502bd76326dfbca65964d.jpgfb28bafb92900f0561fcfdf11c55a47d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great meeting you today and it looks great! My wife is happy to have the jump seat back and hope you enjoy that console as much as I did for the short time I had it!

I can't get enough of tastefully lowered RCSB's. On my list of follows. It's purrrdy. 
It's getting don't coilovers next weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Like I’ve said before, I really like that paint chrome combo that you did on the front end. It’s really got me considering doing it on my own.

However the one little detail that I like the most is the LT badge in the grille. I’ve got to know more about it, where did you get it and how did you fasten it to the grille.

I’ve been wanting to add something like that ever since I bought by truck. The only options that I have come across is the Z71 emblem. But I don’t have a Z71 and don’t want to add a Z71 emblem…

I’ve played around with the idea of something like the grille emblems with the cubic inch like I have on my ‘76 stepside

327 Grille Emblem.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 9:24 AM, Chevytrk1 said:

Like I’ve said before, I really like that paint chrome combo that you did on the front end. It’s really got me considering doing it on my own.

However the one little detail that I like the most is the LT badge in the grille. I’ve got to know more about it, where did you get it and how did you fasten it to the grille.

I’ve been wanting to add something like that ever since I bought by truck. The only options that I have come across is the Z71 emblem. But I don’t have a Z71 and don’t want to add a Z71 emblem…

I’ve played around with the idea of something like the grille emblems with the cubic inch like I have on my ‘76 stepside

327 Grille Emblem.pdf

It's from emblem pros.  They make it to what size you want     mine says LTx

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NoLand said:

How’re you liking the coilovers? Did you go with atomic brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had time to install them yet. But yes the whole setup is from atomic     very nice guy to work with. He even made me rear shock relocation to the specs I wanted 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nasty said:

I haven't had time to install them yet. But yes the whole setup is from atomic     very nice guy to work with. He even made me rear shock relocation to the specs I wanted 

How did you come to choose 750# units? 

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

How did you come to choose 750# units? 

That was a choice me and atomic came up with.  Viking said the front end of a regular cab v8 needs 630lbs to feel stock.   The spring is chosen for what you want to do.  500 for drag racing up 10 950 or 1000 for say if you were to road race. I wanted a. It stiffer than stock but not to stiff because the coilover is double adjustable to I could stiffen it up a little. So 750 ish was a nice median

• Like 1