Nasty's 2016 RC Build AKA la bonbon

Nasty

26 minutes ago, qwank said:

nice.

I like the cluster but can't decide if I like the simple look of the stock cluster better for my truck

There is 3 themes to choose from. And the denali has trans temp at the push of a button.  I like it a lot more and it just looks awesome.  I say do it

• Like 2

It is nice put note that there it is an open source software and this is a swap (part and program). there are more options with this mod, than No one is done yet.  I would like the trans temp on as a option vs only in tow.  Also i hate the slow response in audio mode. Also no dim On the 2 main gauges ( rpm and mph).  

Still nice happy to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

As you seem to have infinite resources how would  you like to sponsor Pepper? :lol:

I really like those wheels. NICE!!

I have a set of stocks so i always have something. But i sell my old wheels and use tbat money to get new ones

This however was a trade. Local dude had what i wanted. I had what he wanted

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nasty said:

No pictures yet but parts have been ordered to add factory nav and backup cam.  Im almost done with interior ltz/denali conversion :)

Are you going to have Android Auto/ Apple Carplay too?  I use google maps all the time, I hate the factory nav.  

30 minutes ago, qwank said:

Are you going to have Android Auto/ Apple Carplay too?  I use google maps all the time, I hate the factory nav.  

Not sure. I doubt ill ever use it. I just want nav and backup camera just to have it     im boredof the truck so i figure if i do stuff to it ill like it again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nasty said:

Not sure. I doubt ill ever use it. I just want nav and backup camera just to have it     im boredof the truck so i figure if i do stuff to it ill like it again

Sounds like you need some engine mods :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, qwank said:

Sounds like you need some engine mods :lol:

Next year thats happening.  This winrer when i dont drive the truck its going off to get notched, tubbed and rear shock relocation and front coilovers. Wheels powdercoated and a custom front splittet and exhaust

• Like 2