Morimoto XB Fog Light group buy

I just called and asked, free shipping doesn't apply to Canadian residents. :(

Thanks for checking. Looks like our best deal up here will be Amazon! Which is a surprisingly good price anyway.

Type G Morimoto XB LED Fogs are $166 CDN on Amazon.ca with free shipping. I'll be surprised of this group buy beats that by the time we factor the exchange rate. Type G are the ones for GMC.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00XA3CE58/ref=pd_gwm_wsim_0?pf_rd_p=419ac983-53eb-4664-b00d-58a9bae39c35&pf_rd_s=blackjack-personal-1&pf_rd_t=Gateway&pf_rd_i=mobile&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=W3GYECZF2BYM56FENH7X&pf_rd_r=W3GYECZF2BYM56FENH7X&pf_rd_p=419ac983-53eb-4664-b00d-58a9bae39c35

Thanks for the info, guess I will be ordering off Amazon too!

Looks like we have 15 commitments so far. Heiserman79 is confident he can get more buyers by Monday so depending on that, we should be able to get 20% off. I'll make the call on Monday or Tues.

Thanks all!!

8dca10fd3dffa89b6aec6e4246047c33.jpggot one in tonight.

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's just me but it almost seems like the passenger side is brighter. Isn't that the stock light?
  • Like 1

I think it's just me but it almost seems like the passenger side is brighter. Isn't that the stock light?

yeah it is the stock light. Didn't have enough daylight to do both. Both are installed now though.

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1