Morimoto XB Fog Light group buy

We have 17 takers on this site and Hiserman79 has 4 from Facebook.

If anyone is on the fence about this purchase, please decide as I will probably make the call on Monday, noon PST.

Recap... $200 and the group will get 20% off as long as we have 20 or more buyers plus free shipping in the US.

I have a running list of those committed to the buy.

Thanks again everyone.

• Like 1

We have 17 takers on this site and Hiserman79 has 4 from Facebook.

If anyone is on the fence about this purchase, please decide as I will probably make the call on Monday, noon PST.

Recap... $200 and the group will get 20% off as long as we have 20 or more buyers plus free shipping in the US.

I have a running list of those committed to the buy.

Thanks again everyone.

Add me. I'm in for the xB Squares.

2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

I said I wanted one set for a silverado, my brother whom isn't a member wants a set as well.

So instead of one set, put me down for 2.

I'm in Xb squares 2014 silverado

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Done

• Like 1

Ok everyone, the group buy is open for your orders. Plenty of GMC fog lights in stock. Square fog lights for the Chevy guys shouldbe arriving today.

We get 25% off and free shipping. Please go to www.theretrofitsource.com and place your order. The coupon code is gmfoggb.

This code will be good until the end of the month and anyone may participate. Feel free to spread the word. You may want to order sooner rather than later to ensure you get a set if this thing really blows up.

Thanks guys!

Tim

• Like 1

Ok everyone, the group buy is open for your orders. Plenty of GMC fog lights in stock. Square fog lights for the Chevy guys shouldbe arriving today.

We get 25% off and free shipping. Please go to www.theretrofitsource.com and place your order. The coupon code is gmfoggb.

This code will be good until the end of the month and anyone may participate. Feel free to spread the word. You may want to order sooner rather than later to ensure you get a set if this thing really blows up.

Thanks guys!

Tim

Tim thanks again for everything! Just placed my order for the 2 sets and discount code worked like a charm. ??