Bose subwoofer replacement option

Thanks for the good review Bayou!

BigMike46, I do have one box built and ready to ship but I think that one is spoken for. However, I can make a couple more in the next few days as it sounds like there is more interest. Paypal is preferred for payment but I would take a check as well. [email protected] is the address to use for paypal. Send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks for the good review Bayou!

BigMike46, I do have one box built and ready to ship but I think that one is spoken for. However, I can make a couple more in the next few days as it sounds like there is more interest. Paypal is preferred for payment but I would take a check as well. [email protected] is the address to use for paypal. Send me a message if you are interested.

You're welcome. Listened the good 80s Metal today and the kick drum is super tight!!

I may have someone at work interested in one too. I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that he needs it but I installed this in my truck and WOW !! simply clean and amazing, should contact GM and sell directly to them. I didn't want to deal with under seat boxes and was a little skeptical at first but at this price point I said what the heck!?

Does anyone know if the center console in a truck without the Bose system is the same as one with it (assuming it has front bucket seat)? Also, in the non bose system is there still an amp on the back wall behind the rear seats?

Yes it's the same, I did not have bose and it works the same. I thought that it was different at first but if you remove the carpet from the sub area you will find the same as the bose !!

Guys- I have the BOSE system - do you keep the BOSE factory amp hooked up for the regular speakers?

Also - I want to install the new sub amp behind the rear seat - which side has the most room?

Edited by GMC-AT

Guys- I have the BOSE system - do you keep the BOSE factory amp hooked up for the regular speakers?

Also - I want to install the new sub amp behind the rear seat - which side has the most room?

Yes factory amp stays hooked up. You just leave the factory sub connection in console unplugged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk