Im a car guy probably to the extreme, I went one weekend in my early 20s without a car. Ever since I've had at least two cars, can't imagine borrowing someone else's ride. If I did I would be terrified of getting it dirty let alone damage it. Outside of a rare outside unavoidable like someone running at stop light type of accident, I would have to offer to buy them a new truck if was me. The radio being on wouldn't cut it. That's how serious a car guy I am.

If he had the music on, it's possible he didn't hear it. And he would have felt it, but it looks like the car could have been blocking his view of the hydrant in the first place. It's likely that he felt what he thought was the curb so he gave it more gas. I do this all the time (running over curbs to make my truck straight in the lot) which is probably not the best, but I would rather take a curb slow than have my doors nicked up or be "that guy" that doesn't park straight.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck guys know that 90% of the time you gotta back into spaces lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would most likely get rid of the truck as soon as it was repaired.......they make nice new unmolested trucks every day. Trump says keep the economy going man buy a new truck "don't drive no wrecked truck"

If that happened to be my truck my little brother wouldn't be walking... clear as day yellow hydrant if he missed seeing that tell him to get off his freakin phone...

That is no where near 6k in damage. If the insurance company cuts you that check for 6k, put it in the bank and spend 2k on the repair. The other 4k goes towards wrecked truck rehab...specifically hookers and alcohol.

Wow......how the hell does something like that happen?

see the last response above after ... LOL too much of that I suppose.

Archived