Sign in to follow this  
Truck916

Looking for a bed mat

I have a factory liner already, but wanted some added protection. Any recommendations?

I have a factory liner already, but wanted some added protection. Any recommendations?

my truck has line-x , add a piece of carpet ( remolded house) why throw the old away .

Look up your item number by year and bed length

Http://www.trailfx.com/bed-mat.html

Search Amazon

Mine red $65. Thick and HS cutouts for drain holes in the bed.

Good luck 👍

I have line-x and a GM rubber mat. Works great for me.

• Like 1

I had them throw in a rubber bed mat with my sale. I places it on top of the line-x to act as a shock absorber. Works great bit very heavy and awkward to deal with when I want to detail clean my bed

Would help to know what you use the bed for. Mine is light duty used more of as a trunk. I do haul but no construction material or anything. Full bed rug. Couldnt be happier.

The GM mat is good quaility. I had mine in my 14 and kept it for my 16. Sits on top of the factory bed liner, keeps items from shifting and is added protection for the bed.

• Like 1

Rough Country sells generic bed mats for pretty cheap. Mine was about $70 or so?

DeeZee rubber bed mat from AutoAnything about 1/2" thick pliable rubber material heavy as crap but it is "awesome" and while on the AuotAnything site go ahead and get a set of the Husky X-act Contour floor liners. The X-act Contour is a pliable rubber floor liner "awesome" unlike the hard plastic weathertechs. Like the old saying, you don't know what you don't know!

post-127028-0-02911400-1484356444_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyFavTruck

Bed Rug Bed Mat. Get the one made for beds with spray-in liner. Fits beautifully.

Bed Rug Bed Mat. Get the one made for beds with spray-in liner. Fits beautifully.

I had the Bed Rug my 2014, I did have some wear issues as I was hauling a lot of materials sliding it in and out on a daily basis, the bed rug materials will thin down and fray at high impact areas plus the velcro was pulling loose along the edges after a couple of years. Other than that it is a great product........Bed mat over the spray in liner is the most durable combination that I have found for continuous rough usage. All according to what your particular needs are I guess.

+3 for BedMat. If you already have a spray-in you can use the BedMat when you want something soft on your knees and to keep things from sliding around. When you want to haul dirt, rock, etc. you just pull it out and use the spray-in.

Get a Genuine GM bed mat. It is sold as a acc'y.

It's good, heavy, thick, quality material. Plus you get that bad a$$ GM logo in the center!! :thumbs:

• Like 2

Bed rug is the second accessory I buy for my trucks, right after the cover. Love them.

• Like 1

GM mat is of good quality. Was part of the deal on my 14 AT and sales guy and I swapped it to the 15 AT. Pretty thick way heavy and not easy to move around.

• Like 1