Wireless charging

To remove the rubber pad, you have to access the bezel screws from the underside.

post-123983-0-79588500-1506725351.jpg

The cover pulls off with a trim removal tool. Then the charger unit, which is held on by 4 screws must come off to access these 7 screws.
Great thanks

11 minutes ago, 2017SierraSLT said:

Mine would not. It was too tight against the bezel. Rather than risk breakage, I just pulled it apart. Took less than 5 minutes.

I took the underside apart too. Took no more than 5 minutes and didn't have to worry about breaking anything.

2 hours ago, Nick The Great said:

Does anyone know if the rubber tray is any wider in the 18's vs the 17's?  

That's half the problem, the tray is not wide enough for my S7 Edge with case.  Barely wide enough without the case.  

Another 1/16" of width would be fantastic 

It should not matter if it is wider or not. I believe the problem may lie within the S7 itself. I have the Samsung Note 8 and I do not have any issues wirelessly charging. I even did a write up about it:

It should not matter if it is wider or not. I believe the problem may lie within the S7 itself. I have the Samsung Note 8 and I do not have any issues wirelessly charging. I even did a write up about it:

Even though it fits my Note 8 does not charge at all on my 16 Sierra All terrain SLT but my S6 edge charges just fine.

I tried to open and read that but it says the page don't exist ?

16 minutes ago, Tattooo said:
1 hour ago, Rosedog said:

I tried to open and read that but it says the page don't exist ?

That's weird. I didn't remove it and I can get in it. 

26 minutes ago, Tattooo said:
1 hour ago, Rosedog said:

Even though it fits my Note 8 does not charge at all on my 16 Sierra All terrain SLT but my S6 edge charges just fine.

Did you modify your trim? I had to modify mine just so it could sit on the lip of the rubber mat. I also rotated my rubber mat. 

13 minutes ago, Tattooo said:
20 minutes ago, Rosedog said:
Did you modify your trim? I had to modify mine just so it could sit on the lip of the rubber mat. I also rotated my rubber mat. 

No I didn't modify, my note 8 without any case fits but won't charge ?

the note 8 will charge if you rotate the mat. My note 5 didnt charge until i rotated the mat either