2014 Used 6.2 Denali Good or stay away?

Well, the general consensus is - Run!

Thanks for the input guys.

The search continues...

Check Dennis Dillon in Boise. Lots of used trucks as they sell a bunch of new ones. Beat Laura's price on a 2017 by a bunch and no I don't work there

Check Dennis Dillon in Boise. Lots of used trucks as they sell a bunch of new ones. Beat Laura's price on a 2017 by a bunch and no I don't work there

I just checked their prices, they are way lower then what they sell here in my area. Next time, i'll drive 7 hrs to save 10k for a better truck.

Well, the general consensus is - Run!

Thanks for the input guys.

The search continues...

This is a lot of money, imo, to pay for a used vehicle. You are so close to the new vehicle price range. If you need to do long distance negotiating, your risks are minimal with a new vehicle. You may also wish to save by considering a SLE or SLT trim level. I would choose a new SLE over a used 2014 Denali with the same body style.

This is a lot of money, imo, to pay for a used vehicle. You are so close to the new vehicle price range. If you need to do long distance negotiating, your risks are minimal with a new vehicle. You may also wish to save by considering a SLE or SLT trim level. I would choose a new SLE over a used 2014 Denali with the same body style.

Given the possibility of issues with the now famous 2014-17s I would be much more comfortable with a '13. I have 28k and zero issues with mine and I can see nothing at all pending on the horizon.

Given the possibility of issues with the now famous 2014-17s I would be much more comfortable with a '13. I have 28k and zero issues with mine and I can see nothing at all pending on the horizon.

The 07 - 13 are nice but not void of issues. I had major issues with my 09 but kept the truck for 6 years. The issues were all fixed under warranty and my post warranty ownership was trouble free. I traded it in while it was worth a substantial trade-in amount! My 15 has given me close to 2 years so far of problem free driving with dramatically better fuel economy!

Is it a 4 wheel drive Denali?

Another vote to keep looking.

Although it is hard to say that due to the truck being the exact one I want next. Crew cab standard bed 6.2. What more could you want?

2014 Chevy silverado Z71 DCSB w/Bilstein 5100 level

4 owners in 3 1/2 years?! Yikes I would run from that thing. Most likely a vibrator on the highway. Why else would so many owners dump it in such a short period of time.

GM trucks are not a rarity by any means. In fact, they're one of the most highly produced vehicles in the country. No rEason to travel halfway across the country and buy sight unseen.

If you're ready to pay 36k definitely buy new.

Laura GMC, fly there drive home

40-41k gets you a brand spanking new slt crew cab 6.2, which is very close to the denali. The warranty alone is worth the extra 4k, let alone the lack of mileage and age.

Prices are abnormally high right now there, only $6k off msrp. Most of the year it's like 10-11k off msrp

Not sure where you are getting this from, because I just looked and the cheapest SLT 6.2's at Laura are going for $46k (and that is with $1k trade assistance.) $46k is a significant difference from the OP's $36k budget.

Not sure where you are getting this from, because I just looked and the cheapest SLT 6.2's at Laura are going for $46k (and that is with $1k trade assistance.) $46k is a significant difference from the OP's $36k budget.

You literally quoted my answer of where I got it from

Archived