In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
theduff781

2014 Silverado RCSB subwoofer setup

Looking to see what people have for a SUB setup. Not looking to do anything crazy. Just trying to get some Bass in the truck...

Has anyone used or seen the Subthump box for these truckspost-168885-0-55165000-1494468926_thumb.jpg

post-168885-0-55165000-1494468926_thumb.jpg

I've emailed them about that box asking for dimensions to see if it would fit with me.sitting comfortably. I never got a response

Yeah same here. It would be sweet if it worked out like that. I might just order the box and find out for myself

Rockford makes a nice 10" sub in a small box with a rf amp its plenty enough bass for a reg cab

r2s-1x10 sub

r250x1 amp

Looking to see what people have for a SUB setup. Not looking to do anything crazy. Just trying to get some Bass in the truck...

Has anyone used or seen the Subthump box for these trucksattachicon.gifIMG_0008.JPG

This should have been done for the double cabs instead of putting a sub box under the rear seats. I have a storage bin there now and can't put anything else. I need the bin so finding space elsewhere is crucial.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Shawn Maynard
      I have a 2004 avalanche I change the head unit I went to Walmart  In bought the plug for my new radio. plugged everything in and my front speakers do not work. I've heard and read  A lot about the pre amp.  But nobody explains how to do it  In detail. I also have an extra plug with 2 wires that are inertwined with each otherI don't know what those 2 wires are or what they go.
    • By Jacob Broadbent
      Hello All,

I just bought 2017 sierra with the 7 inch touchscreen that advertisted as compatible with apple Carplay and Android auto. For whatever reason myself, the dealer, and the GM infotainment support can't figure out why it isn't working with apple. We can get the radio to work with Android Auto and connects right away as it should so I think that confirms that the USB port is not faulty and is correctly transferring data. I am using an Iphone 8 IOS ver 12.4 with the factory cable in good condition(no fraying of the cable) and have confirmed that the phone cable combination works in my girlfriends 2017 Chevy Cruze. We have also tried it with different cable combinations and different IPhones.

Occasionally when an Iphone is plugged into it a message will appear on the radio saying "Playback Source is not available" and I have attached a picture of the message.

Just a quick rundown of things I have tried to help with troubleshooting:
      Made sure that the Apple Carplay is on in the settings of the radio. Double checked that "press home for Siri is enabled" Double checked that the screen time settings weren't preventing carplay from working forgot phone in bluetooth settings and re-paired it. factory reset of radio tried different Iphones (IPhone 6, IPhone 8, IPhone XR, IPhone XS) tried different cables (and confirmed they all worked in the 2017 Chevy Cruze) Made sure the phones worked with Apple Carplay in the 2017 Cruze. tried all USB ports in the truck.  
      Appreciate all the help

Jacob

• By RobbyP
      I’m trying to install a powered subwoofer in a 2019 Silverado 1500 crew cab, 8” screen, no Bose system. Are the twisted wires in the picture the rear speaker wires? These run down the passenger side of the truck. Those are the ones I tapped into. The sub is getting power, but no sound. 

• By Rfordhamjr
      Hay everyone,

Just got a 19 Chevy 1500. Im looking to add a small sub-woofer. I need to find out the color coding on the wiring harness for the back left speaker.  
      My amp has a high level input and I want to tap in in an easy spot. This picture is from right be the power seat adjustment control.  

does anyone have any subjection where I might find a wire diagram. Been looking but no luck finding it. May just be to new to have that info out in the wild.... 

• By Kovah
      I installed a new JVC radio in my truck but both the driver and passenger speaker are not making any sounds. I suspect it's the wire harness not aligning with factory harness. Where can I find the right wiring diagram to rewiring the aftermarket wiring harness?