What's Next? I Don't Like my Black Tires?

You old folk complain a hell of a lot more than we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, but our complaints are backed by years of practicing complaining.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you also grow up collecting stamps and liking Ike?

The 60s, around those great work on every weekend wonderful cars every one so fond of these days. I used to help change the fuel filters, points, plugs etc. Now you can go 100K on plugs, never change the fuel filter. I still play with the old stuff, what a relief I don't have to drive them every.

I grew up collecting guns, fishing tackle and chasing women but most important money to retire. Not iPhones, ear rings, piercings, tattoos. We all have our priority's and things change over time and some day you will be telling the younger generation how rough you had it. :happysad:

The 60s, around those great work on every weekend wonderful cars every one so fond of these days. I used to help change the fuel filters, points, plugs etc. Now you can go 100K on plugs, never change the fuel filter. I still play with the old stuff, what a relief I don't have to drive them every.

Do you also enjoy Lipitor and senior discounts at Perkins family restaurants?

Im happy to have retired at 58, been married going on 43 years. I enjoy the discounts I receive and so far need no aids to live my life to the fullest. I did that by complaining very little and help fixing what was broke. And believe me life passes quick. I spend my time traveling between my homes in Myrtle beach and Texas. The biggest decision I have to make is which ride I want to drive old vintage or new. So if you think your teasing the old guy I'm having a blast.

This was brought on by the complaints on here and listening to someone complain about their vehicle.

I understand that some features on all trucks/vehicles have room for improvement, but you can't please everybody. Some of the items I understand are not user friendly or you wonder what GM or any other manufacturer was thinking.

I can deal with DIC's that that need improvement, features that don't work the way I think they should. To me minor stuff.

I want a truck/vehicle that the drive train last's, period. I do feel sorry for the owners with problems on new trucks and the hassle it can take to fix it. Over all I think all manufacturers do a good job. Today's vehicles are a complex item, and yea they are going to make a bad one.

When a feature on your truck bugs you because it doesn't work the way you would like it to, keep this in mind:

Hopefully you had no major issues which I believe is the norm.

It started, ran good, trans worked, head lights worked, heater worked etc. etc.

If your family and friends are healthy, you have a job etc. it's a grand day IMO.

:happysad::happysad::happysad::happysad:

Not for nothing, but BFG had orange, red, and yellow tires out a few years ago...maybe they didn't catch on? The running joke was when we're we going to see a red pair of j-hooks...

Anyone remember those colorful tires?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Im happy to have retired at 58, been married going on 43 years. I enjoy the discounts I receive and so far need no aids to live my life to the fullest. I did that by complaining very little and help fixing what was broke. And believe me life passes quick. I spend my time traveling between my homes in Myrtle beach and Texas. The biggest decision I have to make is which ride I want to drive old vintage or new. So if you think your teasing the old guy I'm having a blast.

I am teasing but don't take it the wrong way. It's all fun and games here.

But congratulations. Internet bragging is the best kind of gloating.

I am not old enough for the senior discounts, but, if someone is offering discounts on food, I'm in!!!! I will even find something at Old Country Buffet with a discount.

I am not old enough for the senior discounts, but, if someone is offering discounts on food, I'm in!!!! I will even find something at Old Country Buffet with a discount.

damn right!

Archived