In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

275/60/20 tires? Pictures anyone?

Hello everyone, I am brand new to this site and this is my first post. I was hoping to get some thoughts. So this last week a ordered a new set of wheels and tires for my 2016 silverado 1500. It has a 2" rough country leveling kit and that's all for suspension modification. I ordered 20x9 moto metal mo970 with toyo a/t II's 275/60/20. After a few days have passed I'm starting to feel like I should have gotten bigger tires. Does anyone by chance have pictures of their trucks with 275/60/20 wheels and tires? I really would like to see it, maybe its not too late to change my order. Thanks!

Hello everyone, I am brand new to this site and this is my first post. I was hoping to get some thoughts. So this last week a ordered a new set of wheels and tires for my 2016 silverado 1500. It has a 2" rough country leveling kit and that's all for suspension modification. I ordered 20x9 moto metal mo970 with toyo a/t II's 275/60/20. After a few days have passed I'm starting to feel like I should have gotten bigger tires. Does anyone by chance have pictures of their trucks with 275/60/20 wheels and tires? I really would like to see it, maybe its not too late to change my order. Thanks!

I have 275/65-20. Not much different29649c669e94b0735b94a15288c3d235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 275/65-20. Not much different29649c669e94b0735b94a15288c3d235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks better than I was expecting. Any chance you have a picture of a side view of the truck? Thanks!

275/60-20 with Trailblazer SS +22 replicas and 2" front / 1" rear level...I've had bigger tires on but to get bigger sizes you have to get LT tires and they are usually at least 15 lbs heavier than stock, you can feel it with braking and accelerating and I didn't care for that.

IMG 0731

IMG 0730

• Like 1

275/60-20 with Trailblazer SS +22 replicas and 2" front / 1" rear level...I've had bigger tires on but to get bigger sizes you have to get LT tires and they are usually at least 15 lbs heavier than stock, you can feel it with braking and accelerating and I didn't care for that.

How do you like those tires? Ive been thinking of getting something for "summer" to relieve my duratracs for a few months. I know those come stock on some models, most complain about stock, so just wonderinv your opinion.

Guess a sidenote, I didnt have any complaints about the SR-As lol as long as i got sure footing and they get me from A to B. It may not even be worth it to switch for me though, summers up here only last about 3.5 months (mid June - Sept). Before/after it could snow at any point

How do you like those tires? Ive been thinking of getting something for "summer" to relieve my duratracs for a few months. I know those come stock on some models, most complain about stock, so just wonderinv your opinion.

Guess a sidenote, I didnt have any complaints about the SR-As lol as long as i got sure footing and they get me from A to B. It may not even be worth it to switch for me though, summers up here only last about 3.5 months (mid June - Sept). Before/after it could snow at any point

IMO they're good tires for getting around town (Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas) but average or a little below average in snow and off-road. Not noisy and fairly comfortable ride as long as you don't pump up the tire pressure too high. They are wearing pretty decent too, I've used about 5/32 over about 18,000 miles. I got a good price on a set of new take-offs (like you said they are stock on some trucks) and would be OK with them for a summer set but when they're worn out I'll be getting something that does better in the snow.

Moto Metal MO962 20x9 0 offset with 285/55 KO2s1804bdb0d3e0ac9d8bd6eb038ce217e4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

That looks real sharp. how did you get the light smoke on all the lights up front?

Fuel Ambush 20x9 Nitto Ridge 295/55R20 Bilstein 5100s.

Check out https://www.customwheeloffset.comto look at trucks with different types of wheels and tires.attachicon.gifIMG_3771.JPG

I've actually been on their site a lot, and Mr. wheel deal. I've just found there to be so many sets and different combinations of wheels and tires that I thought it might be easier to ask on her. By the way your truck looks awesome!