In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What is your favorite all time chevy body style?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like my '15, but if I had to look back at all the styles, I like the late 70's/80's style. I think that was the last one to have an identity until now.  

I also like my 15, but I've always loved the 67-72 body style. I have a 71 short bed 4x4. It definitely gets a lot of looks!

This is a beauty     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

The 1967-1972 trucks are my favorite. 1973-1987 trucks would be a close second. And, I think the 2015+ HD's are third for me.

The HD Silverado you have I like VERY MUCH style wise......

• Like 1

My first truck was a '73 so I'll throw my vote to the square bodies '73-80 somethings. A lot of people seem to prefer the 69-72 but I'll still choose the square '73 over the previous generation. My least favorite is the slant headlight from the 2000 whatever. All I know is the '01 and '02 HD front end was great then they changed to that ugly front end from 03-07 classic. Dad and I both hated that front end. Everything else on them was fine.

• 2 weeks later...