Looking for Center Console (or swap for jump seat) Dayton, OH area

Looking to add the center console to my 2017 Silverado LT. Black cloth interior. Will trade, plus some cash for my cloth Jump seat in black in the Dayton OH area. Will travel about an hour to meet.

If this doesn't work, where is the best place to purchase these parts? Have some inquires out with some salvage yards, but being such new trucks, haven't had much luck so far.

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know of a better source other than through GM for this center console? I've read the very long thread reference this swap, however most posts seem to be a year old and not sure on all of the sources.

I've been sending emails to junkyards. Will probably try some local ones as well. I'm assuming, -if- I read correctly, any center console from a 2014-17 Silverado will work? Just want to double check. ;)

Call LKQ in Wayne Michigan they can search across the county for and sell you one likely for your local pickup. They shipped mine in from Montana i think

Gave them a call, unfortunately nothing available. Thanks for the lead though.

Someone posted a link to one on ebay yesterday. search the forum. not sure if it's still available.

Tried searching and couldn't find it. Neither the post here or on eBay.

Still hoping to find one at a junkyard/salavage yard. Can't bring myself to drop $600 for one on eBay....insane!

Doubt they'll drop much in price until they're no longer in current production vehicles. Owell.....maybe in another year.

The one from eBay that I posted in the console swap thread was bid up to $580.00 plus shipping (even though it had a buy it now of $300.00 which I'll never understand?!?) but you may try messaging the seller to see if he has more as I got mine from him for $300.00 plus shipping and he has sold 3 others for as low as $275.00 with free shipping. I also posted a link to an online parts locator that showed numerous consoles available.

The one from eBay that I posted in the console swap thread was bid up to $580.00 plus shipping (even though it had a buy it now of $300.00 which I'll never understand?!?) but you may try messaging the seller to see if he has more as I got mine from him for $300.00 plus shipping and he has sold 3 others for as low as $275.00 with free shipping. I also posted a link to an online parts locator that showed numerous consoles available.

Believe it or not, just for shits and giggles, I placed one bid on that one on eBay. Turns out whoever had the winning bid for 580 didn't follow through or....who knows what happened. Either way I got the "second chance" opportunity to snag it at my last highest bid. Still wasn't cheap, but atleast I now have one en route.

Believe it or not, just for shits and giggles, I placed one bid on that one on eBay. Turns out whoever had the winning bid for 580 didn't follow through or....who knows what happened. Either way I got the "second chance" opportunity to snag it at my last highest bid. Still wasn't cheap, but atleast I now have one en route.

Glad you were able to get it!

Glad you were able to get it!

More than I wanted to spend! But it is what it is. I've really wanted one, so once it's in I'll forget about the price. Time to go read up on that extraordinarily long thread on how to instal it. Do you know, looking at that one I bough if it has the front mounting bracket? Getting the extra USBs etc hooked up may turn into a bigger challenge than I'm ready for. My electrical know how is about 0...may just have to plug in what I already have with the jump seat and mess with it later on, or find someone who knows what they're doing!

Archived