Anyone heard of Diolux Lighting?

Hey guys, I was watching a Youtube channel the other day by DMAXRYNO and he swapped out his headlights and some others with LED lights from Diolux lighting. From what he says and the video they look great. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this brand? I really want to switch out my stock 14' headlights, fogs, and reverse lights!

Here's the link to the headlights

http://www.dioluxlighting.com/store/p2/D1_LED_Headlight_Bulb.html

Here's the link to the Youtube video

They sure are proud of their stuff. $170 for headlights, $30 a bulb for reverse, and $70 for fogs....

You get what you pay for. The problem with buying cheap crap is that you wind up with cheap crap.

You get what you pay for. The problem with buying cheap crap is that you wind up with cheap crap.

+ 1 on this. I buy Rigid for my LED lights on my truck. Ya, they are expensive, but they are quality.

I just got leds from Oracle. It was 127.99 from summit. They are crazy bright. I do agree with buying quality and therefore expensive parts. Years ago i bought cheap puddle lights from ebay. They quit working in a month so i got the ones that Oracle sells and they lasted for 2 and a half years when i got rid of the truck. I have a KC light bar behind the grill and rigid D2 flush mounts in the bumper. I would never have cut holes in my bumper to put cheap lights in. 46e6cc50710885bf970f51a810186685.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Archived