Can I Listen To Your Custom Audio?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in Livermore you are more than welcome to listen to my set up. I have a Non bose LT and I upgraded both front and rear doors with Kicker KS series and installed I have the vss soundstage amp/sub with the digital processor.

I just installed the Kicker sub with amp like yours and was wondering if you think it was worth it to upgrade the door speakers? I think it sounds pretty good but I would think it would have to sound better than the stock speakers. Just wonder if it's worth the couple extra hundred bucks to replace the speakers.

I just installed the Kicker sub with amp like yours and was wondering if you think it was worth it to upgrade the door speakers? I think it sounds pretty good but I would think it would have to sound better than the stock speakers. Just wonder if it's worth the couple extra hundred bucks to replace the speakers.

It is hard for me to judge as I swapped them at the same time. The stereo is much louder and has so much more clarity then before. I would ask member Pgamboa! I believe he upgraded to the same speakers I used after he had his sub!

It is hard for me to judge as I swapped them at the same time. The stereo is much louder and has so much more clarity then before. I would ask member Pgamboa! I believe he upgraded to the same speakers I used after he had his sub!

Thanks!.....One more question, when you changed your front door speakers do the speakers in the dash still work?

Thanks!.....One more question, when you changed your front door speakers do the speakers in the dash still work?

Absolutely! That is actually one of the most noticeable improvements with the multi channel amp in the kicker system for Non Bose trucks. I never really noticed the speakers in the dash before the upgrade and now they are loud and clear! They are the only speakers I did not upgrade because at the time I did the upgrade I was not able to find a replacement speaker that would fit with out cutting the inside of the dash to make them fit. I actually have the oem Bose dash speakers in my office that I planned on swapping in to see if it made an improvement or not. They are a different ohm I believe so it may not work. It's low on my priorities to change since I'm so happy with the system as it is lol. I think sundown and one or two other companies now make a speaker that will fit in the dash with out cutting.

Absolutely! That is actually one of the most noticeable improvements with the multi channel amp in the kicker system for Non Bose trucks. I never really noticed the speakers in the dash before the upgrade and now they are loud and clear! They are the only speakers I did not upgrade because at the time I did the upgrade I was not able to find a replacement speaker that would fit with out cutting the inside of the dash to make them fit. I actually have the oem Bose dash speakers in my office that I planned on swapping in to see if it made an improvement or not. They are a different ohm I believe so it may not work. It's low on my priorities to change since I'm so happy with the system as it is lol. I think sundown and one or two other companies now make a speaker that will fit in the dash with out cutting.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it!

Archived