Floor liners. OEM vs, weathertech or husky

You could always look on Craigslist and see if anyone is selling the OEM rubber floor. I was looking for tow mirrors and stumbled upon a guy selling his rubber/vinyl floor for $100. There have been a few popping up here and there if you don't mind the work of throwing them in.

Got my front set on Amazon Prime 76$ the hump was 46$ and full coverage rears are 109$. These cover every inch of carpet. The full coverage rears even work under the storage box if you have one. All I see is Husky rubber everywhere....

• Like 1

You could always look on Craigslist and see if anyone is selling the OEM rubber floor. I was looking for tow mirrors and stumbled upon a guy selling his rubber/vinyl floor for $100. There have been a few popping up here and there if you don't mind the work of throwing them in.

I miss the days of rubber in place of carpet in cheap or old style '50's trucks. Here we spend big bucks for a nicely optioned rig - then spend more to cover up the carpet forever..........

:dunno:

• Like 1

I miss the days of rubber in place of carpet in cheap or old style '50's trucks. Here we spend big bucks for a nicely optioned rig - then spend more to cover up the carpet forever..........

:dunno:

Funny you say that, I was just thinking about that when I was taking pictures of my Husky liners... maybe that's why I haven't purchased the center hump cover. So I can be reminded that I actually do have carpet under there. haha

Here are a couple pictures of my husky liners up front and in back.

silverado-16-husky-front.jpg

silverado-16-husky-full-rear.jpg

• Like 2

Not a fan of the weathertech either for the same reason.

I have the gm liners and love the passenger and rear liner. But...I don't like the cut out on the driver's side for the gas pedal.

Thats the biggest issue with the GM ones, how stupid to have the cut out under the gas pedal, I can't sell them because of that!

I have Husky X-act fit and love them!

• Like 1

Funny you say that, I was just thinking about that when I was taking pictures of my Husky liners... maybe that's why I haven't purchased the center hump cover. So I can be reminded that I actually do have carpet under there. haha Here are a couple pictures of my husky liners up front and in back. silverado-16-husky-front.jpgsilverado-16-husky-full-rear.jpg

I didn't have the hump in my GMC and well beach livin ruins a carpet pretty fast

• Like 1

I asked the same question about floor liners a couple months ago. From what I researched, the one-piece front/rear weathertechs are far superior to the individual bucket liners that everyone bitches about curling. Thankfully, I have an LT, so no full/connected center console. But even if I did, I would pull the thing out to put the one-piece in. Anything less is a waste of money IMO.

Have the huskys in my crew cab. Both fronts and rear. Didnt get the full floor covering for the back, but the husky box covers up most of the floor. Wife likes them so much, we ordered the full set for her GMC Terrain

I just made a post about it, but anyone looking to buy husky liners, they're 10% off plus autoanything has a 20% coupon for orders over $99. Nice savings, code is FUN. Got 1st and 2nd row (total coverage) crew cab shipped for $172.74.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Silveradoh

Another Weather Tech owner here..........and I will never buy again. Quality has gone down considerably. I've got some old husky liners in my 96 K1500 and they have held up better in 10 years than my new weather techs have in 1 year. I will be buying husky liners next.

• Like 1

I have a set of weather techs now in my CC. I am waiting on a set of GM ones to come in the mail that I bought from a member on here. Once I get them, weather techs will be replaced. They curled on both the driver and passenger side. I have tried all I can think of to get them to straighten out but no dice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro