Floor liners. OEM vs, weathertech or husky

I've had WT historically and was happy with them. I looked when I got this truck and it was obvious the hard plastic shell wasn't what I had before and would very likely move around. I bought the Husky X-act Contours and they are VERY good in the front and only so-so in the rear.

I think Mr Weathertech is spending all his money on advertising and not on his product. Just my personal, ignorant I'm sure opinion.

I have the OEM thanks to the $100 accessory coupon deal and I really like them over the WTs i've had in the past. The thick rubber is definitely more sturdy and stays in place better. Took a week or so for them to relax in place fully from shipping.

I have the husky xact in my crew cab. Full coverage rear. Love them! I do get some slip as I basically use the edge of the heel in my work boots when on the gas... But that's almost expected.

My only gripe...the rear curls up against the seat mounting brackets. Kinda looks odd (unless I installed it wrong... Lol)

• 2 weeks later...

I had the Weathertechs in my '07 Crew Cab, but went with the Husky X-Act in my '15 Crew cab. I am very impressed with the fitment of the Huskys. I also got the Cocoa color and the color shade is perfect for my interior. VERY pleased so far!

I never really had any complaints with the Weathertechs, but to me the Huskys are just a little better.

Just purchased and installed my GM liners.. real nice fit except they cover door sill but can be cut bought online through Chevy and got 10% off

Picked up at my local Chevy and saved shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by REDOO2000

• 1 month later...

Looks like a double cab? Judging by the notch where the seat belts are. Been thinking either the Husky or Du-ha.

Double cab.

I've actually had the 'gear box' out more than it's been in so my pup has more room back there. As winter approaches, I won't be transporting the dog as much and will get more use out of the gear box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Loco-diablo

I just bought a set of weather tech for my new 1500. The passenger side fits great but the others pretty much suck. The ones I put in my wifes car a few years ago fit like a glove. I've bought my last wt product.