Jflan's 2014 All-Terrain

jflan23

• 4 months later...
Finally some more projects.

Installed a dash cam, have to get some photos of that one.

New fog lights. Went with Whelen par28c fog lights that are normally found on your everyday police car. They fit nice with the factory trim.

064708398e0ec4274f44842064996e22.jpgbaec1d8b97a4b4e221b371d9d21b2682.jpg

Very cool [emoji1312][emoji1312]. Can they strobe? How’s the night time light projection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool [emoji1312][emoji1312]. Can they strobe? How’s the night time light projection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could if I wanted them too but I have them set just for steady burn. They do what I intended, it’s very bright, very wide but not super far. A good solid fog light. The ones in my grill give me the distance for driving.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Jflan, solid looking truck. I am new to the site. I also have 15’ Sierra. I want to upgrade my stock suspension. Wondering if I could get the details from you on your suspension upgrades?

Fox 2.0 coil overs why did you go with them? Are you happy with the ride? 

UCA’s was it recommended to upgrade these with the coil overs? What brand did you go with?

What did you do to the rear suspension? Any shock upgrades? 

Keep up the good work.

Jfair92

Hey Jflan, solid looking truck. I am new to the site. I also have 15’ Sierra. I want to upgrade my stock suspension. Wondering if I could get the details from you on your suspension upgrades?

Fox 2.0 coil overs why did you go with them? Are you happy with the ride? 

UCA’s was it recommended to upgrade these with the coil overs? What brand did you go with?

What did you do to the rear suspension? Any shock upgrades? 

Keep up the good work.

Jfair92

Thanks! I traded it in for a 19 AT4!

As for your questions, I like fox so figured it go for them. I did enjoy the ride, I though it handled bumps and potholes way better then stock. I did have the 2.0’s on my 2010 Silverado first and they also fit my 2014, I put a lot of miles on them.

I went with Cognito UCA’s, the ball joint style. I did not have UCA’s on my 2010 and I had balls joint problems so when I transferred the 2.0’s to my 2014 I did the UCA’s. It kept the drive shaft angle way better.

The rear was a 1” over stock block. This kept the rake but it wasn’t as aggressive as stock, and I got the fox 2.0 shocks for the back.

My suggestion, save up and do it all at once, it’s like a whole different truck after. It’s not cheap, but definitely worth it.

Jflan, Aw man so jealous, those At4s look good. 

Ok awesome thank you for the quick response and info. I would like to do it all at once like you suggested.  I’ve been having some vibration issues and poor ride so I’m hopeful that takes care of it. Bonus of making the truck look good. Let me know how you like your AT4. Who knows I might trade in someday. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jflan, Aw man so jealous, those At4s look good. 

Ok awesome thank you for the quick response and info. I would like to do it all at once like you suggested.  I’ve been having some vibration issues and poor ride so I’m hopeful that takes care of it. Bonus of making the truck look good. Let me know how you like your AT4. Who knows I might trade in someday. 

Love it so far! A couple annoyances but that’s always to be expected.