In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
royalkangaroo

Who runs 285/55/20 Toyo AT2s?

I'm in a perpetual tire search and am thinking about going 285/55/20 AT2s. Just curious on feedback for those who have em. My only concerns are weight vs 275/60/20, and fitment. (Thinking about bilstein 5100 on 3rd setting for ~1.25" of lift) Also looking at 20x9 wheels with +14 or +1 offset.

I had P-rated AT2s on my last Silverado and loved em.

Edited by royalkangaroo

I am looking at tires as well since I want a nice set of ATs on the truck. I looked at the 285/55, but they are god awful expensive, it seems to be an oddball size. The 275/60/20 is much cheaper, more options, won't be hard to find in a pinch, and I imagine the size difference is negligible between the 285 and 275 with the sidewall difference. IMO I'd opt for the 275/60/20, that is what my research into AT tires has lead me to, for something that is a bit bigger, but priced well.

• Like 1

I'm running the 275/60/20 AT2s on my truck, I've been happy with them but wished I'd have went with something wider. Thinking of switching to the Nitto Ridge Grapplers next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk