How many people smoke (legal stuff) in their new truck?

Loco-diablo

I admit, I'm a hard core nicotine addict. I smoke cigarettes in my new truck. Windows cracked for good ventilation, but I feel guilty doing it. I get a little ash on the side of the truck from flicking ashes. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't smoke and have literally pulled over in the middle of the night at a cemetery and made a girl I was dating smoke there when she tried to smoke in my truck.

I have been in the market for a new truck and passed on two of them because of smoke smell. Drops the value a vehicle tremendously.

• Like 2

I will smoke a cigar in my truck on occasion. 3-4 times a year. Conditions have to be just right though. Otherwise, it's back yard with a toddy.

Don't feel guilty for your truck. But ya know you ought not do that (say the people that love ya).

I've smoked in every vehicle I've owned except this one. I started the vape thing. I do vape in the new truck. I feel like a high school kid with it, but I'm down to zero nicotine now. Much cheaper too. Throw a bag of potpourri under the seat. I've had non-smokers claim they can't smell the cigarette smoke...depends on how sensitive a person's nose is though.

I think as long as you don't hot box the truck, it'll be fine. Crack the window and keep it clean. Don't leave butts inside.

Try rinsing the side of the truck down once a day. Just a quick spray of the hose, rinse off the ashes.

I've smoked in every vehicle I've owned except this one. I started the vape thing. I do vape in the new truck. I feel like a high school kid with it, but I'm down to zero nicotine now. Much cheaper too. Throw a bag of potpourri under the seat. I've had non-smokers claim they can't smell the cigarette smoke...depends on how sensitive a person's nose is though.

I think as long as you don't hot box the truck, it'll be fine. Crack the window and keep it clean. Don't leave butts inside.

Try rinsing the side of the truck down once a day. Just a quick spray of the hose, rinse off the ashes.

VN

95dfbed3142313b134c207ca36944d81.png

I used to smoke, but wouldn't smoke in my vehicles so that lead to a lot of pit stops on trips. I switched the an e-cig (yes..I'm one of those), and now I can smoke in the car without worrying about it. Really once you make the switch and find what works for you, it works pretty well. I had a friend once that thought it was ok to light up in my truck because I was smoking the e-cig. I about turned around and decked him.

The bigger issue is why are you still using cancer sticks at all? Quit smoking man.....I wouldn't smoke in my home or truck, my parents both used to smoke in the house and cars, my Mom quit smoking when she got a really bad case of pneumonia and was stuck in bed for like a week, my Dad quit after he had a serious heart attack. Quit while you still can...

I smoked from the age 20-40 with windows closed. Grew up around it with people who were told it was good for you. Yes half of them got cancer from it. I quit when my father did he ask all his sons to quit. He's 80 I'm 61. Never noticed the smell. What amazes me is my wife put up with the smell for 20 years. It's bad you can't cover it up, I've been on both sides. The only people you can fool is smokers. Loved it when I did it glad I don't now.

• Like 1

Wife and I both smoke, but not in the 2015 truck. We pull off to take a smoke break when on a trip. We smoke in the 01 and even as a smoker, you can smell the cigarette smoke in it even though the windows are always cracked when smoking.

We are both going to quit very soon, for lots of reasons.

Cigarette smoke is some nasty chit. I have tossed out good paying renters in my houses because they smoked inside, the stench penetrates the very fibers of all the materials and is impossible to completely remove. You might as well be spraying graffiti all over the truck if you smoke in it, ruins the dang thing.

• Like 2

Haha...looks just like me. Must be my twin. (He's the creepy one, I don't wear socks with my flip flops)

You should watch the video vape nation h3h3 he cracks me up

Edited by SuperSierra

I never have smoked in my house of 23 years. I always go outside.

And I agree with the 'quit' sentiments here.

I plan on quitting (again) very soon. I was just curious about the truck owners here.

You should watch the video vape nation h3h3 he cracks me up

That's pretty funny. Always some douche like that guy in the vape shops. I absolutely despise going in them. I consider going back to real cigarettes daily...but, then I think about how much money I save, and that I don't smell like a bonfire all the time.

• Like 1