Floor jack height for 2016 Sierra

I'm looking to buy a hydraulic floor jack to use with my 2016 Sierra 1500. The one I currently have and use for my Toyota Highlander max height is 13.5" and is barely enough for it so I'm sure it won't lift my Sierra. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

As a side note, I've looked at the Arcan (Costco) and Blackhawk (Sams Club) and read they were good but still not sure of the height needed.

My 4 ton harbor freight has lifted our 2500HDs and the dually just fine for the past 6 years and counting. Max height is 20ish inches. If your jack works fine you could just add a block to it, that should be enough to get some jack stands under the truck. Lifts them high enough to put the dually on the 6T HF stands. I need a block for the 12T HF stands though lol

My 4 ton harbor freight has lifted our 2500HDs and the dually just fine for the past 6 years and counting. Max height is 20ish inches. If your jack works fine you could just add a block to it, that should be enough to get some jack stands under the truck. Lifts them high enough to put the dually on the 6T HF stands. I need a block for the 12T HF stands though lol

Another vote for the Harbor Freight jacks here. They may not be Nascar ready, but they get the job done, usually for quite a bit less than any other product.

If you watch the sales at Sears, you could get a 3 ton Craftsman full-size jack and a pair a jackstands for $90. I have two of them, used and abused and still work well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived