Nitto EXO Grappler experience?

fjtort2

i put a set on a 2013 hd duramax. only had 5000 miles on them when i just traded the truck in. will be putting them on the 2017 hd i just bought.great wet traction and quieter than i thought they would be.

• Like 1

Can't speak for the Exo's, but I would recommend looking into the Falken AT3W as well.

My local Discount Tire told me the Falkens are great until after 10,000 miles.. Then it looses its siping and traction.. Is this true? The Falken is a great looking tire

just to let you know how much i liked them. picked up the new truck yesterday. it came with the duratracs. the new exo grapplers are going on it tomorrow

pics PLEASE!

My local Discount Tire told me the Falkens are great until after 10,000 miles.. Then it looses its siping and traction.. Is this true? The Falken is a great looking tire

For my sake, I sure as heck hope that's not true, haha. They're supposed to have full depth siping. And, they have a 55,000 mile warranty, which is pretty impressive considering their tread design. I can't speak for their longevity myself, but they aren't showing any visible wear at 7,500 miles. I've been very pleased with them up to this point.

put the exo grapplers on today taking off the duratracs that came with it. cant figure out how to post pictures so if someone can pm me with a number ill send them . will put the duratracs for sale here if anyone on long island is interested as too much of a pain to ship. only have 110 miles on them. picked up the truck on monday and they went on today

put the exo grapplers on today taking off the duratracs that came with it. cant figure out how to post pictures so if someone can pm me with a number ill send them . will put the duratracs for sale here if anyone on long island is interested as too much of a pain to ship. only have 110 miles on them. picked up the truck on monday and they went on today

I can PM you my number if you'd like, and I'll post them....but I've have great luck with posting pictures from my phone using the Tapatalk app.

that would be great if you can. thanks and i wont share it with anyone. im loving this 2017. been a gm truck guy for a long time and this is my 3rd duramax.got a decent deal on the all terrain x package on the last day of the month and went for it. after driving basic trucks for a long time it was time to treat myself. dealer gave me a good trade for the work truck model i traded so i did it. not a fan of the duratracs so went right back to the nitto exo grapplers i had on my last truck

Was he referring to the at3w's or other older versions of falkens? What did he offer as an alternative to the at3w's if he doesn't think they'll last 10k?

I'm getting new wheels and tires next month and at3w's were my choice. My dad has then in his f150 and likes them, my second choice is the Cooper atp/at3 which is tried and true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk