In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
johnnyg123

tpms tool for 2017

doing some reading and the orange kent moore relearn tool wont work on the 2017 i bought. i rotate my own tires and have a winter set of tires and wheels. what tool would work the best? thanks

how did you get it into the learn mode? thanks was fooling around before as i run cooper snows for the winter

disregard i figured it out. wasnt sure it would work since no dic buttons and pressing the buttons on remote didnt work.i had to pull up screen that showed the tire pressure then hold down the check symbol and it went into relearn mode. my last 3 trucks have been work models so this is taking a little while to learn

disregard i figured it out. wasnt sure it would work since no dic buttons and pressing the buttons on remote didnt work.i had to pull up screen that showed the tire pressure then hold down the check symbol and it went into relearn mode. my last 3 trucks have been work models so this is taking a little while to learn

Where is the best place to get one of these I have a 16 2500 and need to get one just not sure what I need just don't want to have to go to the dealer for relearns like the last truck

Anyone know of a tool that work with GM and Honda? Wife has a Honda and would prefer to buy just 1 tool to do both.

--JOsh

Anyone know of a tool that work with GM and Honda? Wife has a Honda and would prefer to buy just 1 tool to do both.

--JOsh

I have the same issue. Did you ever find one?

I have the same issue. Did you ever find one?

Have a line on something a little different, I’ll update if it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a line on something a little different, I’ll update if it works out.

Check out the Autel TS401. It will do what you want to do.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Check out the Autel TS401. It will do what you want to do.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

It’s along those lines - I picked up winter wheels/tires for wife’s van and it requires an ECU reflash to program the sensor ID’s. Instead I picked up an Autel programming pad + programmable sensors and will clone her existing sensors. From their website, it appears it can also ‘excite/activate’ sensors to be able to ‘relearn’ as well.