Which do you prefer: chrome, color matched, or black?

Chrome, Color Match, or Black?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just my opinion... Most people like whatever they have on their truck. The polls will reflect what they bought, which is driven by economics, availability, and probably other things. A small percentage will go to great effort and expense to change their trucks.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I like the chrome with my black truck. But the wives Tahoe LTZ has the color matched door handles with chrome accents which is a great look, wish it were offered on the trucks. Also the mirrors on the Tahoe have chrome caps, but the lower areas are painted a gloss black, rather than just the exposed plastic like on the trucks, would be another nice option for the trucks.

If it don't go, ......chrome it !!!! Not in my book, color match, this is the 21st century. I lived in the chrome age, ...so retro.

but I don't guess you lived in the early 90s where Chevy had the Sport or the SS 454 in red and black. Every thing in life goes full circle. Painted bumpers take a lot of work to keep looking good when idiots bump into you in a parking lot while texting. Color match does look good on a lot of trucks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived most of the 1950's to the present day, had all combinations. Chroming, .... and repairing / re-chroming again was way more expensive if you had "show chrome". It's much cheaper to squirt paint on something painted. As a rule I don't park near azz holes in a parking lot with those types of cars. If I do, it's will be a hike.

Archived