AC seat noise

Wanted to know if anyone's AC seat has made a noise while in use? My passenger seat made a loud fan/vibration noise when my buddy turned on the AC setting. It made the noise for approximately 30 seconds until we turned it off. I attempted to duplicate the noise and could not. Wired but anyone experience this before?

Wanted to know if anyone's AC seat has made a noise while in use? My passenger seat made a loud fan/vibration noise when my buddy turned on the AC setting. It made the noise for approximately 30 seconds until we turned it off. I attempted to duplicate the noise and could not. Wired but anyone experience this before?

Yes, mine have a fan noise also but I think that is normal. Barely noticeable tho. Love the AC seats on a hot summer day!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I have a 2106 GMC Sierra Denali with 8,500 miles and it has squeaky seats.  The seat squeaks every time I turn a corner or hit a bump.  Very irritating for a $60k truck.  I have taken it to the dealership twice.  The first time, they installed clips to stop my seat from moving; however it did not stop the squeaks.  After the second visit, the dealership said there is nothing they can do.  The service manager even said his 2016 2500 Denali does that same thing.  Does Anyone have a solution for the squeaky seats??? 

I've owned GM products for over 25 years.   FYI...  I tried out a Ford and Toyota with leather seats...  no squeaks.  My wife's mini with leather seats... no squeaks.  The 2011 GMC 2500 Denali I traded in... no squeaks.  Definitely NOT Professional Grade!  GMC needs to fix this problem or I will switch brands.

Archived