In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Is Julia Roberts The Prettiest Woman In The World

I personally don't understand how they believe she deserves this title.

5 times now I think.

Prettier women on this planet than her IMO. :happysad:

• Like 3

I mean, she's not hideous, but not my cup of tea. Think her mouth is too big for her face. Look strange.

...of course, I have a crooked nose, balding forehead, lazy cross eyed, and have a bit of a gimpy leg, so...I don't want to be one to criticize the way others look.

• Like 1

Pretty yes... prettiest in the world.. not in my books... but hey everyone's different.

• 2 weeks later...

She isn't even in the conversation.

You can go to any major college football game this Saturday and find dozens of girls prettier than Julia Roberts.

I'd wager she's not in the top million just in the USA. Never understood the fascination with her.

She's decent looking. That's about it.

I can only assume that she is labeled as "beautiful" by her upper-class country club magazine CEO's. She tips them $500,000 and in exchange, they put her pic on the cover of "Teen-Idol" or what ever those crappy magazines are called. She is labeled a beauty queen, when all she really is - is a good actress. She has a personality that works well on film, but she is not a playboy model by any means. I'm sure she would pick acting over magazine pictures anyway, so hey- everybody wins.