What kind of sierra is this

I believe this is the SCA Performance GMC ST. This comes with a 2 inch lowering kit. And the badge on that back does not say SCB, but SCA. SCA actually has 4 different models. Apex, Black Widow, G2, and ST. Apex and Black Widow comes with a 6 inch lift while the G2 comes with a 4 inch lift.

And to add, this ST model comes with painted front and rear factory bumpers and bowties.

Probably just a basic trim and the owner color matched everything and put an all terrain grille in

Sle can have color matched bumpers with the elevation package.....just did a build on oneSent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ok i found out what kind of truck it is. Is a sierra slt sca performance edition. The sca performance edition make different types of truck like ford and chevtolet as well. Here's a pic of a chevy silverado sca edition

post-175401-0-57920200-1504230791_thumb.png

I believe this is the SCA Performance GMC ST. This comes with a 2 inch lowering kit. And the badge on that back does not say SCB, but SCA. SCA actually has 4 different models. Apex, Black Widow, G2, and ST. Apex and Black Widow comes with a 6 inch lift while the G2 comes with a 4 inch lift.

And to add, this ST model comes with painted front and rear factory bumpers and bowties.

I just found out it was sca but you just taught me that they had 4 models. You are the perfect answer to my question. Thanks for the info

Here is a video of the truck

Ok i found out what kind of truck it is. Is a sierra slt sca performance edition. The sca performance edition make different types of truck like ford and chevtolet as well. Here's a pic of a chevy silverado sca edition

Wowza those wheels are ugly!

Cool truck though

Archived