6.2 , 6 inch lift, 35's, 8 speed and 3.23 what kind of mpg city/he

I have the FTS 7 inch lift with 35" Coopers, and reprogrammed for the larger tire size.

The best I've gotten was 19.5 mpg, and my average is 17 mpg. This is hand calculated, and not quite as good as what shows on the dash.

Mostly highway miles, but my fuel economy suffers when there is a lot of wind.

My truck has 38,000 miles, and I've only achieved the better mileage after I hit 30,000 miles. Prior to the 30k break in, I was averaging a best of 18 mpg and an average of 15 mpg.

Hope this helps!

I forgot to add that I made a custom front skidplate, which gave me an additional couple of mpg on the highway after installation.

Drag coefficient seems to make the biggest difference.

I forgot to add that I made a custom front skidplate, which gave me an additional couple of mpg on the highway after installation.

I'd be curious to see this skid plate. I've been thinking about getting a better one for my truck.

Do you have any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title says it all. Wondering what mpg this setup would get ? Thanks for help. Gonna compare this to a diesel and small lift on 25's

If you tune the truck you will get the best results.

I have mine tuned on 33s and my best highway trip (75mph speed limits in Texas) was 23.5

Usually around 20-22

There's a guy with a 2014 5.3 with a 6" lift and 35s who usually gets about 18-20 on the highway from what I've seen him post on instagram.

Diablo sport with a Diablew custom tune is what we both use.

I can only Imagine how impressive the 6.2 would be with Lews custom Tune on it.

I have the FTS 7 inch lift with 35" Coopers, and reprogrammed for the larger tire size.

The best I've gotten was 19.5 mpg, and my average is 17 mpg. This is hand calculated, and not quite as good as what shows on the dash.

Mostly highway miles, but my fuel economy suffers when there is a lot of wind.

My truck has 38,000 miles, and I've only achieved the better mileage after I hit 30,000 miles. Prior to the 30k break in, I was averaging a best of 18 mpg and an average of 15 mpg.

Hope this helps!

Wow my 16 5.3 18k miles on 33s A/T nothing else gets 16-17 hand cal mainly all highway computer shows roughly.5-1mpg ++ before i was getting 18-20 on stock good year sra 265/65/18

Hate to get off topic but would that skid plate help on mine?

If you tune the truck you will get the best results.

I have mine tuned on 33s and my best highway trip (75mph speed limits in Texas) was 23.5

Usually around 20-22

There's a guy with a 2014 5.3 with a 6" lift and 35s who usually gets about 18-20 on the highway from what I've seen him post on instagram.

Diablo sport with a Diablew custom tune is what we both use.

I can only Imagine how impressive the 6.2 would be with Lews custom Tune on it.

Is that your avg, or just for that run? I got 23.5mpg on a 26mile road with my setup driving home at 4:30am @50mph yesterday i was impressed and that road is pretty flat

Is that your avg, or just for that run? I got 23.5mpg on a 26mile road with my setup driving home at 4:30am @50mph yesterday i was impressed and that road is pretty flat

That particular trip I was on the road for 2 hours at 75+ mph and averaged 23.5 for the trip.

My usual average is around 20-22 on the highway (at 75+mph).

Archived