Need advice on a quote for a lift

So I called an authorized bds dealer in my state and this is what they quoted me.

4 inch suspension coil over lift with all the options selected - 4725

Install - 1600

Labor to swap the tire pressures from the old to new tires - 250

Alignment - 99

Toyo 18x9 tires at2 - 950 for 4

Off grid rims gd7 - 1148. (this includes I guess a 200 shipping charge)

So in total - 8772.

What does everyone think? I haven't called them back but I feel it's a bs charge to swap the tire sensors and for the shipping of the rims. What does everyone think? Should I shop outside of an authorized dealer and see what they quote?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My opinion, I wouldn't pay for the tire pressure sensor swap for sure after spending that much money. I would also go back to them on the labor. I just had a zone 6.5" lift installed and my labor was almost 50% of that for the lift. You can also buy the lift from BDS for $3,500.

My opinion, I wouldn't pay for the tire pressure sensor swap for sure after spending that much money. I would also go back to them on the labor. I just had a zone 6.5" lift installed and my labor was almost 50% of that for the lift. You can also buy the lift from BDS for $3,500.

The lift from bds was with all the trimming. So leaf spring instead of block. The disc adjustor and the arms.

The lift from bds was with all the trimming. So leaf spring instead of block. The disc adjustor and the arms.

Gotcha, missed that part! Still would at least have a few others quote it. Plus you can always go back and try to negotiate the labor cost down.

Having my Pro Comp Stage 1 4' lift replaced with the BDS 4" coil over on Monday. No DSC and no ride glide rear springs.

Lift - 3450.00

Install - 850.00

Alignment - 150.00

Archived