Chime in guys

Silver ice 6.2

To refresh anyone.. I have a 2015 crew cab standard bed 6.2 ltz max tow pkg.. intake, long tubes, y pipe, exhaust, no tune. Anyways tonight went to a place were is private property. Went up against a 2005 srt10 viper truck 500 hp reg cab and 4:56 gears.. all stock... I lost by 8-10 inches. I'm just amazed what my truck did.. yes I know this isn't the spot to post this.. but wanted to share with all k2000 guys.. had a guy at the end and that's what he said 8-10 inches

The Ram driver needs to learn how to shift, over 100 more HP and TQ. I can't imagine why he'd be running that gear make it almost impossible to hook in first gear on street tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get a tune and show him tail lights :)

I am still running a 305 with no limits.. 21 years later.

Dont allow me to embarrass anything.

factory tune, you'll get a thousand trucks within 5 tenths of second doing the same damn thing. :)

I still wait for limiters to run out, go by in fourth until 121, and then...

• 1 month later...

90% of SRT10 Rams are painfully slow. All they really need is tires, suspension, and a decent driver, but that combo is apparently super rare with those trucks for some reason. Also putting 4.56's on a truck with a huge motor and light ass is just stupid, they are a giant pain to get to hook up on stock gears. Not knocking your truck in any way, but don't get too excited.

Archived