Chime in guys

Silver ice 6.2

5 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

SRT-10s are painfully slow.... really? I owned two (94-95) V-10 duallys knew people with SRT- 10s-slow, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... you take no other context from my comment? Yes, the majority of them are far slower than they should be considering what they are. I've personally seen 20-30 run at various tracks (and countless videos) and they are almost always disappointing. High 13's/low 14's is to be expected out of most stock ones. Rarely you will see one with a good driver get a good launch and they can get down into the 12's, but those are very few and far between.

So... you take no other context from my comment? Yes, the majority of them are far slower than they should be considering what they are. I've personally seen 20-30 run at various tracks (and countless videos) and they are almost always disappointing. High 13's/low 14's is to be expected out of most stock ones. Rarely you will see one with a good driver get a good launch and they can get down into the 12's, but those are very few and far between.

Yes, painfully slow

Just now, KARNUT said:

Yes, painfully slow

It's all relative man, when the vast majority of them are running 2 seconds slower than their potential, I'd consider that painfully slow. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived