2017 GMC Sierra SLT All Terrain. Just bought a new truck, so far lovin

Hello, yes the only thing that was done, it was leveled. They are 20s. also they are all season and do have the winter snow flake. Wiil see if they are good in the winter. Thanks for your nice comment. Be safe.

Hello, yes the only thing that was done, it was leveled. They are 20s. also they are all season and do have the winter snow flake. Wiil see if they are good in the winter. Thanks for your nice comment. Be safe.

Awesome looking truck! What brand of level did you go with?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Are those the factory GM Nerf Bars or aftermarket? I like them and am in the market for some.

The levelling kit is aftermarket 1.5 to 2 inch level and does not affect your GM warranty. The Running boards are dealer installed and you can purchase them from GM parts. I’m really liking them easy to wipe clean. Be safe everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The levelling kit is aftermarket 1.5 to 2 inch level and does not affect your GM warranty. The Running boards are dealer installed and you can purchase them from GM parts. I’m really liking them easy to wipe clean. Be safe everyone.

Yes it will. Any type of leveling kit will

No sorry to say, I have checked with the dealership and my salesman, they added the level kit and it will not affect my warranty in any way.

My salesman told me the same thing, leveling kits, exhaust and CAI are all ok

Archived