2007 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD DURAMAX RARE CLEAN LOW MILEAGE $$&#0

topshelfproducts

CASH TALKS! TEXT ME OR CALL 406-690-537I TO DISCUSS, TEXT PREFERRED AS I WORK OUT OF CELL SERVICE OFTEN.

Selling my beloved 2007 GMC Duramax Diesel, last year of the best of the LBZ model code. No emissions from the factory to deal with, and considered to be the best model of duramax ever made. This is a very clean truck, I looked long and hard to find this, and it is my 3rd lbz GM truck. No leaks no drips no check engine lights nothing. Ready for anything and will last forever, I see these trucks on the forums over a half million miles getting beat on daily and running forever, this has been babied. Yes I am asking over book and considering offers, please realize this truck has had a lot more than the average truck has had put into it. Really like buying a brand new truck with everything completely done. Truck is awesome all around. The front seats are showing light wear but no rips, rears and rest of interior looks like new. A couple light paint chips on the front bumper, and I have all factory touch up paints. That's it for imperfections. THIS TRUCK IS CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I hate selling, however this truck is such a garage queen it makes it hard for me to justify keeping. I started a new position shortly after purchasing the truck and have a work vehicle I use the marjority of the time. The truck is only used for weekend soccer interstate trips etc.

I am the 3rd owner, first was in california and second was in billings and was an oil worker, and it was a garage queen its life. I purchased the truck and did extensive upgrades and reliability modifications to make it the perfect truck in my eyes. I have spent thousands in upgrades and countless hours and extensive labor charges to get the truck to where it is today. This will make someone a reliable powerful vehicle for many years to come with everything done. Always ran premium diesel and Stanadyne with every fillup.

Truck is fully loaded slt model, every available option except leaking sunroof. Bose stereo, power heated leather etc etc.

I will do my best to list everything I can think of about the truck. I am sure I will miss much as so much has been done it is hard to even remember it all. Everything was done with reliability in mind first, and performance second. I have most of the stock parts as well that have been removed.

Upgrades and performance modifications...

Allison deep transmission pan and new gasket with all new filters.

Transgo jr shift kit.

Fleece all on module

Duramax store transmission cooler line kit upgrade (replaces notorious oem leaking lines)

Professionally installed rough country 3" lift kit, including new steering stabilizer, 4 new shocks, new rear block, new upper control arms with better angle for ball joint lift, new torsion keys. Also did new pitman and idler arm at this time and full alignment.

16" XD wheels with 33" Cooper AT3 tires, maybe 5k miles on tires.

SDP PCV reroute kit

AFE Series 2 intake with afe pre filter

4" MBRP mufflered exhaust with black tip.

3" MBRP downpipe

MBRP uppipe

Sinister EGR delete kit

Edge Insight Gauge Monitor with egt into passenger side exhaust header. Gauge is mounted in dash pod and professionally wired.

Airdog 165 lift pump

Capped resonator

Fleece headlight modification (allows fogs brights lows driving to all be on simultaneously)

Full window tint with vent visors.

2 sets of weathertech floor mats, one still new in box.

Trailer brake

Snugtop Topper color matched and fitted for the truck, matches the lines perfect.

5th wheel rails in bed

GMC Gatorback heavy duty mudflaps

Lund chrome nerf bars

Blacked out led taillights

EFI LIVE by Idaho rob at atp in Idaho, comes with efi live tuner.

If you are not familiar with efi live tuning take some time to read up on google, it is amazing what it does for these trucks and Idaho Rob is considered among the best tuners in the business.

Truck was tuned after all modifications were completed and comes with 5 tunes that are able to be shifted on the fly with the dsp 5 switch mounted in the cigarette lighter spot and is tuned for the transmission with shift kit. Tunes range from optimized stock, tow tune with turbo tow brake, 90hp eco, 120 street, and 150 hot race, and are changeable simply by turning the switch from positions 1 through 5. I have used the tow tune and the eco tune primarily, as I get older I enjoy cruising more than speeding. The truck does have the ability to really pull however in the higher tunes. Very clean tuning with almost no smoke except in tune 5 where it will smoke a little when getting after it. Truck has not been rodded, adult owned and driven always.

Maintenance items completed...

All completed within the last 6 months.

Repeat drain and fills of both differentials with 500k mile synthetic delo dif fluid.

Repeat drain and fill of transmission and allison filters using only transynd fluid. (Internal filter also change with the deep pan addition.)

New oem gm radiator hoses and coolant filled drained and filled multiple times. Hyperlube racing coolant additive added on last fillup.

New oem thermostats

Brake fluid flushed twice, filled with Valvoline synthetic brake fluid.

Power steering flushed twice, filled with blue line synthetic power steering fluid.

Midas full alignment after lift kit installation.

4 wheel tire balance.

Full midas inspection showing everything in the good green category.

New intermediate dorman problem solver steering shaft and bearing kit (fixes notorious oem clunking steering problem)

New spicer lifetime greasable ujoints

All zerks repeatedly greased with lucas red and tacky

Recharged air conditioning.

Turbo Vane cleaning done.

Synthetic oils and oem filters, oem airdog liftpump filters.

Truck is ready to go. Title in hand, lien through local bank which my wife works at and all title work can be done at bank on day of sale.

I may consider delivery for a fee, depending on how far etc.

I may consider a partial trade on a cheaper vehicle (under 5kish) with your cash offer. Would need to know all vehicle details.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!! I am working huge hours right now and don't have time for tire kickers. Vin available upon request. Truck is located in billings montana and can be viewed at almost any time. I will try to get more pictures up of the truck as time allows. First picture is current with topper, other pic just to show how it looks without topper.

Archived