Cadillac Rear View Camera Mirror

2 hours ago, Jaychevy81 said:

Why couldn’t you intergrade the second camera and get the third brake light camera just a thought. And use that on the rear view mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The third brake lamp camera is not wide angle like the factory camera, also the video feed may come out distorted since the mirror is an elongated wide aspect ratio

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

camera part number went down a bit for the escalade. mirror is still expensive. hoping i can find a second hand 1 to play with and try this out. I may try to mount it on the cab above the rear window some where. 

https://www.gmpartsdirect.co/oem-parts/gm-camera-84149636/?c=Zz1lbGVjdHJpY2FsJnM9cGFya2luZy1haWQmYT1jYWRpbGxhYyZvPWVzY2FsYWRlJnk9MjAxOCZ0PXByZW1pdW0tbHV4dXJ5JmU9Ni0ybC12OC1mbGV4

• Like 1

camera part number went down a bit for the escalade. mirror is still expensive. hoping i can find a second hand 1 to play with and try this out. I may try to mount it on the cab above the rear window some where. 

https://www.gmpartsdirect.co/oem-parts/gm-camera-84149636/?c=Zz1lbGVjdHJpY2FsJnM9cGFya2luZy1haWQmYT1jYWRpbGxhYyZvPWVzY2FsYWRlJnk9MjAxOCZ0PXByZW1pdW0tbHV4dXJ5JmU9Ni0ybC12OC1mbGV4

I don’t think this is the right part #.

• Like 1

When i searched it by part number on google, the items for sale was a dual camera setup. It looks to be right with the correct option codes. 

If you get it, let me know if this is the one.

• Like 1