Center console organizer tray for Colorado / Canyon

salex

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, newdude said:

Got mine in yesterday.  Quality product!  Was not expecting the rubber grip in the bottom of the trays, a nice touch.

V368WDY.jpg

Glad you like it.  Thank you for the business!

Please take a minute and leave a review on Amazon if you haven't already.

Would you have any interest in a glove box organizer?  Several Colorado / Canyon owners have asked now that the have the console under control.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, salex said:

Glad you like it.  Thank you for the business!

Please take a minute and leave a review on Amazon if you haven't already.

Would you have any interest in a glove box organizer?  Several Colorado / Canyon owners have asked now that the have the console under control.

Hmm...not sure on the glove box.  I don't really use it per say, but I'd be interested to see what it ends up looking like if you make one.  Might be enough for me to buy one LOL. 

• 1 month later...

I bought one and I love it!! We have a cabin which has its own key ring. The rubber bottom stops the noise the keys used to make sliding around etc.

A very well engineered and well thought out product. Both the wife and I spent decades in automotive design engineering; to us, it looks OE or original equipment; so to us, it doesn't get any better..

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, Yonah_Mtn said:

I bought one and I love it!! We have a cabin which has its own key ring. The rubber bottom stops the noise the keys used to make sliding around etc.

A very well engineered and well thought out product. Both the wife and I spent decades in automotive design engineering; to us, it looks OE or original equipment; so to us, it doesn't get any better..

Glad you like it!  Thanks for the feedback.  Please leave a review on Amazon if you haven't already.  This has been a very well received product for Salex Organizers.

I would certainly be interested in a glove box organizer! I loved the center console organizer but, it won't fit with the console vault I bought...

Archived