Denali cluster in my 2017 High Country L5P

On 10/19/2017 at 12:35 PM, paracutin said:

I don’t think that’s the right one.  I would contact white auto and media before ordering.

• 2 weeks later...

so if i'm reading this right which i'm not totally sure I am lol, you bought the cluster out of a denali and sent it to him to program it for your truck? another question would be what denali are you getting this cluster out of because my dad has a 2017 denali hd and your cluster isn't like his. I'm very interested in getting what you have it looks way better!

On 10/30/2017 at 10:13 PM, Lambert999 said:

so if i'm reading this right which i'm not totally sure I am lol, you bought the cluster out of a denali and sent it to him to program it for your truck? another question would be what denali are you getting this cluster out of because my dad has a 2017 denali hd and your cluster isn't like his. I'm very interested in getting what you have it looks way better!

Yes, it is a Denali cluster and it was programmed for my truck.  The cluster should come from the same year and configuration.  If you contact White Auto and Media they will help out with he actual part number.

If he has a 2017 Denali HD, look again..it's the same as mine.  It could be he has his screen on a different view option.  The Denali cluster gives you the option to change the configuration.

Edited by CrankyApex
Update

1 hour ago, CrankyApex said:

Yes, it is a Denali cluster and it was programmed for my truck.  The cluster should come from the same year and configuration.  If you contact White Auto and Media they will help out with he actual part number.

If he has a 2017 Denali HD, look again..it's the same as mine.  It could be he has his screen on a different view option.  The Denali cluster gives you the option to change the configuration.

The view option on yours looks much better lol 

IMG_7924 2.jpg

IMG_7925 2.jpg

20 hours ago, Lambert999 said:

The view option on yours looks much better lol 

IMG_7924 2.jpg

If your dad has a Denali he has the digital cluster.  It comes with 3 different "themes" so he just needs to change it to the one he likes.

Edited by sk

17 hours ago, sk said:

If your dad has a Denali he has the digital cluster.  It comes with 3 different "themes" so he just needs to change it to the one he likes.

Both appearances are selectable  in the menu, another nice feature is when in tow/haul the volt meter changes to trans temp, and electric brake gain appears along the bottom

• 4 years later...