6 inch or 4 inch lift kit without major cutting

I was looking at possibly lifting my 2017 silverado sometime in the future. I'm between a 4 inch and a 6 inch lift kit. But I have noticed that will every brand of lift kits, you have to cut the cross member mounts off the frame. I would rather not have to do that just in case I ever decide to go back stock. I have looked at rancho, fabtech, rough country, BDS, and zone. Is there a kit that I possibly haven't looked at that doesn't require cutting? or is it a big deal to really cut them off? can they be welded back on easily?

If there is a topic already established I'm sorry, I tried to search and find stuff on this but was unable to.

On a 4 wheel drive I do not believe there is a lift that will not require cutting. The ones that say they can get you 4" or so without cutting will give you bag angles on your suspension.

BDS and Zone are two of the best kits, the cutting really isn’t that big of a deal. Look at CST 4”, that might not require cutting

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L

4.5" Zone

22x10 AF Grips

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Instagram @wildchevys

The CST 4.5” kit requires cutting. I was told by who I had do the install my truck wouldn’t be going back to stock anytime soon. I steered away from the BDS/Zone because I personally hated that the differential cover had to be grounded down. Might not be that big of a deal but to me it is.

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived