Centennial Edition bowties installed.

Man they are really proud of these on eBay. I saw the rear one as low as $51.00 on a gm parts website but this guy wants $99.00!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2018-Silverado-Black-Bowtie-100-years-Retro-50s-60s-GM-5-window-black-vintage-/122729167850

I was just hoping someone would have it for sale that doesn't want to completely rip people off.

All the parts places have it for about $45.00.....not in stock, but still that is a terrible price.

On 10/9/2017 at 12:09 PM, GearheadSS said:

I was able to get a set of these before they went on back order. I love them! They're really dark blue. So dark that I thought they were black when I opened the box.

03563170420403758881.jpg
21147720658442143328.jpg

Part #s

84149652 -Front

84149654 -Rear

I don't know when they'll come off of backorder but keep checking with your local dealer if you want them. Our accessories rep did tell us that GM was looking at doing an accessory version so hopefully they'll be available soon.

Those look pretty cool, might have to swap out my front bow tie. 

Edited by JimCost2014

On 10/9/2017 at 10:03 PM, Marv88 said:

Man I had a brain fart on that one and good thing I only needed the front or I would have hit the buy it now! I saw them online individually for around $44.00 and just assumed that price was for.both!

I can see why you would think it was for both of them....That is more than list price.

I will be glad when people have them for a reasonable price.....I'll get them immediately !

57 minutes ago, blacK1500 said:

Is the front emblem scewed on? And is the back easy to access?

They have little clips on the back that snap into holes in the grill....there are a coupe of ways to change it, neither is really too hard.

Check YouTube and you will find videos that show the different ways of changing it.....(one with taking the center section out, one with doing it from under the truck, and one from reaching behind the bowtie with everything in place)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cowboyman said:

I can see why you would think it was for both of them....That is more than list price.

I will be glad when people have them for a reasonable price.....I'll get them immediately !

I found the front one on several gm websites for $44.00-$45.00 but the shipping was nearly $19.00 which I felt was a bit much for this little piece of plastic so as with you I'm gonna hold out for a bit!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

I found the front one on several gm websites for $44.00-$45.00 but the shipping was nearly $19.00 which I felt was a bit much for this little piece of plastic so as with you I'm gonna hold out for a bit!

Best I found was GMpartsnow.com...they are dealer in Michigan so I'm sure they are reliable.

I got front and back for 112.96 total with shipping.....I used the 10% off coupon on the top of the page too.

https://www.gmpartsnow.com

They are on back order, but I'm sure they will be out pretty soon and I'm not sure I'll find a better deal.

Edited by Cowboyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Cowboyman said:

Best I found was GMpartsnow.com...they are dealer in Michigan so I'm sure they are reliable.

I got front and back for 112.96 total with shipping.....I used the 10% off coupon on the top of the page too.

https://www.gmpartsnow.com

They are on back order, but I'm sure they will be out pretty soon and I'm not sure I'll find a better deal.

That's where I found the front one but I missed the coupon! Thanks!

• Like 1