Centennial Edition bowties installed.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:09 PM, GearheadSS said:

I was able to get a set of these before they went on back order. I love them! They're really dark blue. So dark that I thought they were black when I opened the box.

03563170420403758881.jpg
21147720658442143328.jpg

Part #s

84149652 -Front

84149654 -Rear

I don't know when they'll come off of backorder but keep checking with your local dealer if you want them. Our accessories rep did tell us that GM was looking at doing an accessory version so hopefully they'll be available soon.

Do you live east of Dallas? Could have sworn I saw your truck yesterday afternoon. The bowties popped on the truck. 

2 minutes ago, Irby1757 said:

Do you live east of Dallas? Could have sworn I saw your truck yesterday afternoon. The bowties popped on the truck. 

I live in Forney and work in Greenville so it was probably me.  :D

Just now, GearheadSS said:

I live in Forney and work in Greenville so it was probably me.  :D

I was turn on 548 from 205. They look awesome man. Like I said, I noticed them immediately. Such a good look. 

I was going to forgo the fair this year... dang guys, I may want to see this in person. I may bring my fishing line and adhesive remover [emoji12].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, pgamboa said:

I was going to forgo the fair this year... dang guys, I may want to see this in person. I may bring my fishing line and adhesive remover emoji12.png.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That idea has the makings of a great you tube video!!! Can't imagine the "Fair Police" could be that fast after eating deep fried fair food all day.

• Like 1

Bad news this morning. My order was cancelled by GM. Just like on the Z28 emblems, you now have to do a special order and provide VIN number to get replacement bowties. (VIN has to be a centennial edition). They are supposed to offer these bowties as an accessory part later in the year.

Guys I got these for loved em. The gold bowtie looks pretty silly with certain colors, and the black bowtie has a little too much "bad boy look" for alot of people. These looked GREAT!!

Saw the 100th at the Texas State Fair. Didn't see anything on the interior at all. Special color, bowties and door emblems, and 22's are the package.

BEWARE!!! Some people are selling these on Ebay and they don't have them in stock. Now they are goin to find out they can't get em.

Leave it to GM to squash a good thing. Wish the Chinese would flood the market with knockoffs.....

8 hours ago, WS6ADDICT said:

Bad news this morning. My order was cancelled by GM. Just like on the Z28 emblems, you now have to do a special order and provide VIN number to get replacement bowties. (VIN has to be a centennial edition). They are supposed to offer these bowties as an accessory part later in the year.

Guys I got these for loved em. The gold bowtie looks pretty silly with certain colors, and the black bowtie has a little too much "bad boy look" for alot of people. These looked GREAT!!

Saw the 100th at the Texas State Fair. Didn't see anything on the interior at all. Special color, bowties and door emblems, and 22's are the package.

BEWARE!!! Some people are selling these on Ebay and they don't have them in stock. Now they are goin to find out they can't get em.

Leave it to GM to squash a good thing. Wish the Chinese would flood the market with knockoffs.....

I actually got an email late Friday saying my order was canceled as well, from group1autparts, but they referred me to 2 other dealers, one close to me. So I placed an order.. and just got another email today saying that General Motors has this part on national constraint (back order), but they will keep my order and ship out once they get their stock or I can get my refund. I told them to keep my order and send out once they get their stock.

So... hopefully I don't fall under that 'provide your VIN #' to get the order shipped once they get them in. :D 

On 10/14/2017 at 5:08 PM, WS6ADDICT said:

The Centennial Editions also have the inserts in the mats that were listed above (the Z71 style mats).

On 10/14/2017 at 5:08 PM, WS6ADDICT said:

I ran into the deal where the people on eBay didn't have them also.....One guy did and one guy didn't.......they must have had a few because they both had real pictures of it.

Maybe one or two and that was it.

Hopefully as time goes on they will be out everywhere.

7 hours ago, bndawgs said:

no heated steering wheel on that one?  or is the control somewhere new for the '18s?

I'm not completely sure as I have never priced out a LTZ,  but I know this one is $55,000 and a lot of them are $61,000 or so....maybe it doesn't have that option ?