Centennial Edition bowties installed.

The heated steering wheel comes in the LTZ Plus Package.     Looks like there is no Power-Adjustable pedals or Front and Rear Park Assist.  LTZ Plus Package will also change the following:

LTZ Plus Package will also change the following:
ADD
  • Bose® sound system
  • Power-adjustable pedals
  • Front and Rear Park Assist
  • Heated steering wheel
Price Change: $1,195
Edited by SAMS819
  • Like 1

So much money for the LTZ Z71 and they didn't even add the rear and front park assist or anything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/23/2017 at 8:55 PM, Cowboyman said:

Look at Photo 14 in that listing -- looks like the Centennial Editions come from the factory with a silver steering wheel bowtie!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jmiller11331 said:

So much money for the LTZ Z71 and they didn't even add the rear and front park assist or anything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a lot of money to not get everything you can get......dealers do some strange ordering sometimes.

Edited by Cowboyman

16 hours ago, SAMS819 said:

Hi, If I may ask where you were able to get these emblems. I have had them ordered since Oct 3rd. 

I got one of them from a parts department (they only got 2)....and I lucked into one on eBay.

Seems like once they started limiting them to the VIN specific trucks it got pretty impossible to find.

Hopefully that accessory part will be out shortly and they'll be easier to get, I'd like to have one just for display.

My Dad said they look like jewels....and he's right, they look special.

Hi, Received an email today saying that the rear emblem #84149654 centennial bowtie was shipped from dealer today. They said that #84149652 was currently unavaliable.   The parts man refunded the payment for the front emblem and told me to reorder with a vin.  I located a 2018 centennial edition truck local with the vin 3GCUKSEC8JG205976.   I reordered the emblem and am awaiting an email response from the dealer. 

blob.png

Edited by SAMS819