Welcome BACK! New software testing and complaints

Zane

8 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

Looks good, but there are a TON of ads now.....

There are no more ads than previously. We just reused all ad blocks. However, they look like junk now. We'll be integrating the ads better over the next few days.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Masthead needs more contrast between labels and back ground. Search box and all icons hard to see against truck picture on top of home screens and elsewhere.  Need to get a better search engine. Try searching words like lowering or suspension and no match.

25 minutes ago, Hangtime said:

Masthead needs more contrast between labels and back ground. Search box and all icons hard to see against truck picture on top of home screens and elsewhere.  Need to get a better search engine. Try searching words like lowering or suspension and no match.

Noted. We'll be tweaking things today. 

Incredible you guys did not fix the media upload issue. It’s 2017, not only is a 1MB limit ridiculous, you don’t offer any way to resize the photo to fit. No modern phone takes photo’s at 1MB anymore, maybe 7-8 years ago. This by design does not allow us to upload photo’s from our phone unless we go through the pain in the butt process of resizing them. This is the only forum out of the dozen or so forums I subcribe to that does this. I’m dissapointed you did not address this in your forum refresh.

1 hour ago, Hangtime said:

I changed the background to grey and the labels are now easy to see.

1 hour ago, truckguy82 said:

Incredible you guys did not fix the media upload issue. It’s 2017, not only is a 1MB limit ridiculous, you don’t offer any way to resize the photo to fit. No modern phone takes photo’s at 1MB anymore, maybe 7-8 years ago. This by design does not allow us to upload photo’s from our phone unless we go through the pain in the butt process of resizing them. This is the only forum out of the dozen or so forums I subcribe to that does this. I’m dissapointed you did not address this in your forum refresh.

A good work around on this is to email the photo to yourself and choose Small when it ask what size. 

when you visit the "content i follow" it doesn't tell what forums have unread content anymore. also, in that section the threads are all over the place. I have pages and pages of threads. anyway to sort by unread content?

edit: jk i figured it out

19 minutes ago, Irby1757 said:

A good work around on this is to email the photo to yourself and choose Small when it ask what size. 

I know, that’s a pain though. Too many steps to upload a simple photo. 

-Open email, address email to self, attach file, choose file size, email to self, open email, save file to album, go back to forum, upload photo

Vs every other forum

-upload photo

They are just doing it to save on the cost of server storage, which is fine even if it is way behind the times and not appropriate for the size and traffic of the forum; but....if you’re going to do that atleast have a system that resizes the image for you.

Don’t see any way to get off the mobile site, no button for full version anymore?

mobile version is actually pretty decent, but still missing information like people’s post counts, signatures, and the last poster of a thread. Will still use full site but don’t see a way to switch it.

Just now, truckguy82 said:

Don’t see any way to get off the mobile site, no button for full version anymore?

if youre using chrome you should just be able to "request desktop site" in browser menu

1 minute ago, 8lugmafia said:

if youre using chrome you should just be able to "request desktop site" in browser menu

not using chrome. I know some browsers can do it, but it should be an option on the actual forum. It was before the update.

i’m assuming this will be modified and is just a temp thing

Archived