Welcome BACK! New software testing and complaints

Zane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

It won’t keep me logged in either. I have to keep signing in every couple

of hours. 

I recently made a change that would have done that. Let it fly for a day and let me know if it makes you log in again. 

55 minutes ago, Krusty said:

Too much bright white on the page background- why do websites always do this in a change over..........

:cool:

Your comment is noted. We'll be cleaning things up over the next few days and weeks. Thanks!

We have to set up Tapatalk again. We will have that done tomorrow.
That's the only way I surf this forum...

And once it's set as a default, it's hard to make Tapatalk not a default application.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, sdeeter19555 said:

That's the only way I surf this forum...

And once it's set as a default, it's hard to make Tapatalk not a default application.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tapatalk should be working again. :cheers:

11 minutes ago, Zane said:

ZANE :  login  -   everytime  I leave I have to relogin, not like the old site .  looking good 

Just now, slj2008 said:

ZANE :  login  -   everytime  I leave I have to relogin, not like the old site .  looking good 

I've been having some issues too, but we did make some changes recently. Let us know how the rest of the day goes.  If there is an issue you can betcha behind we will get to the bottom of it!! :lol:

We knew all of our friends by our old display names.  Who in the hell wants their real names posted all over the net?  This is not a frakkin dating site!

PS  The cute little circle frame cuts off the user's icon photo.  Might as well now make it be a colored initial letter like gmail. 

7 minutes ago, bretrowe said:

We knew all of our friends by our old display names.  Who in the hell wants their real names posted all over the net?  This is not a frakkin dating site!

PS  The cute little circle frame cuts off the user's icon photo.  Might as well now make it be a colored initial letter like gmail. 

While not ideal, really it's just going from "two usernames" to having just one.  If your username is now your full name, just go ahead and change your username and you'll be good to go.  If you are signing up with facebook or Twitter, it will use your username from that, but you have a chance to change it.  

Afer a few weeks everyone will update their username and you'll know who they are. 

Let me know if anyone needs assistance updating their username!!

2 hours ago, Zane said:

It did, for about an hour; now it fails to log me in every time...gives me a "server error occurred" issue.

This same error affects two different devices...one I cleared the data from in an attempt to reset things, and the other hasn't been  touched.

Archived