Welcome BACK! New software testing and complaints

Zane

4 minutes ago, MaverickZ71 said:

What is this "member's total reputation" number?

It's how many times your posts have been liked by other members. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c8a2208629be8a21032742f794f3a98a.jpg

This is like the 4th time it’s done this. Very frustrating!!! Still logs me out all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I've got a ticket in, we're working on it :cheers:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sdeeter19555 said:

Is the search working?  I get a default, "still enabling, may not be complete" when I try to search (I also get zero content back).

^^ X2

13 hours ago, sdeeter19555 said:

Is the search working?  I get a default, "still enabling, may not be complete" when I try to search (I also get zero content back).

Not yet. The forum is still indexing in the background. Hopefully some of the weird glitches we've been seeing will go away once it is complete.

I vote to go back to the way it was before. Lol. This update is horrible. I can only log in and post for a little bit before I’m signed out automatically. Sign back in and my account is locked for another 30 mins. No bueno. 

On 10/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, Black02Silverado said:

I like it, easy to read for us old people!  :D

Unless the user's name above their post is black then it's hard to read; it's swallowed by the dark blue surround.

While it certainly is a stripped down look, I’m not sure why the changes were made; I’ve yet to discover any ‘improvements’ from the user side. I was happy with former arrangement.

Addendum: I will say that the ability to paste in chunks of formatted text from a word processor is much better. As a Unix/Linux user I had to edit a good bit in the old system.

Is it just me, or is the search function not working?

Edit: lol unbelievable... No one has posted ANYTHING containing the word "oil" in the K2XX 2500/3500 forum or any of the sub forums

2nd edit: just saw the post a few before.

Archived