Welcome BACK! New software testing and complaints

Zane

3 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

It hasn’t locked my account in a while, but every time I refresh the page it logs me out. Is that something that can be fixed?

Yeah, we are aware this is a problem for some. I will let you know when we get to the bottom of it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zane and Josh (and anyone else working on the upgrade) ...... THANKS for the efforts. I have been involved with forums for close to 20 years now and I know first hand what a nightmare these types of upgrades can be. Your patience dealing with these inquiries is impressive! So again, THANKS for this awesome forum and all the headaches you endure to maintain it!

To all members that are frustrated by this change .... try to have patience as well. Change is good! In a short time all will be back to "normal"! :thumbs:

So glad you didn't use the crapware driveaccord uses. That site runs the same speed on my S8 or an LG G2. I was worried at first when I couuldnt log in but looks like you guys are sorting stuff out well. Snappy and easy on the eyes.  Oh and I like the new community rep features. Bitter fanboys gave me a few 1 stars on the old site(despite me likely owning more GM's than them :lol:)

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, Black02Silverado said:

I like it, easy to read for us old people!  :D

Hmm it's having the opposite effect for me, the white background is almost too much for my eyes and actually hurts them after a few minutes of browsing.

I agree the white background is just terrible on my eyes and would rather have the old setup vs. this new layout sorry to say. Is their any options to change the ui here, I know some website allow it's users a choice for ui colors.

I'm dearly missing the "to the top" button :sleep:.

Another thing what bugs me a little is when I go to "new content", that the default setting is "the last 365 days".

Why doesn't it save my changes to "since my last visit" like it did before?

Other than that, great improvement!

:)

so long

j-ten-ner

Is there a way to add signatures in the new software? I liked when people had their mods listed there so it was easy to see what people have done so i can keep adding to my already never ending list of to-do's on the truck.

Before the update I found the search feature frustrating.  You had to wait to refine a search.  Since the upgrade I've tried this feature a couple of times with no success.  I most  recently entered "key fob" and it found no results.  These two words together should generate hundreds of hits on this forum.  I know I must be doing something wrong but it is certainly not obvious to me!

Archived