Welcome to the Texas Owner's Group

Josh

My name is Wayne, AKA WA2YNE.
 I'm an 80 yr old Ham radio operator, hence the vanity call sign.
 I was born in WA, back in 1938, and wound up moving east during WW II.

Was raised mostly in NY state, but also a bit in WA, D.C., VA, Texas and Germany.
 Germany was as a dependant, as y dad was in the army for 20 years.
 First was in Texas in 1952-53, and we lived on base at Ft Bliss.
 Was also in Texas two other times in the 1950's.

Moved here for good about 14 years ago.
Live in a small rural community called Imperial, in Pecos County.

My truck is an extended cab 1997 Silverado RWD.
Bought, with donations, to replace an 83 Ram250 that burned up April 3rd.

Will post more about it as time goes by.

Hi everyone, my name is Landry. I grew up in the DFW area and moved back here a few years ago for work. I'm now located in Ft. Worth. Picked up a 2018 Sierra 1500 SLT after being rear ended and totaling my jeep. I didn't anticipate getting a truck guy but man I love this thing. So far I've just leveled it, but will get some bigger, all terrain tires in the future. Good to be here. 

IMG-1625.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAPTORS said:

Hi everyone, my name is Landry. I grew up in the DFW area and moved back here a few years ago for work. I'm now located in Ft. Worth. Picked up a 2018 Sierra 1500 SLT after being rear ended and totaling my jeep. I didn't anticipate getting a truck guy but man I love this thing. So far I've just leveled it, but will get some bigger, all terrain tires in the future. Good to be here. 

IMG-1625.jpg

Welcome man! Hardly see people from the DFW nice truck man 

• Like 1

My name is Jay. Have been in Texas most my life in the DFW area. Have a 2019 Silverado RST Z71 Crew Cab and also a 1984 C-10 Short Bed both blue. Haven’t done much yet to the 19 besides put a shorty antenna on it lol. Plan on leveling it out and putting some more aggressive looking tires. Then Cold Air Intake and Exhaust like I had on my 17. 

B5EC3981-D4F0-4792-A433-508160C61717.jpeg

• 1 month later...

What’s going on everybody! My name is Hunter I am from Deep East Texas. Born and raised in the oldest town in Texas! You may see TheSilverBullet2.0 around Texas as I travel all across the state for work she is a 18’ Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition!  

D68A41C1-9601-4345-BEE8-6E8DC12DB4A2.jpeg

14 hours ago, TheSilverBullet2.0 said:

What’s going on everybody! My name is Hunter I am from Deep East Texas. Born and raised in the oldest town in Texas! You may see TheSilverBullet2.0 around Texas as I travel all across the state for work she is a 18’ Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition!  

D68A41C1-9601-4345-BEE8-6E8DC12DB4A2.jpeg

Damn that’s a nice looking truck, how I wanna make mine look once I upgrade my front end

16 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Damn that’s a nice looking truck, how I wanna make mine look once I upgrade my front end

I appreciate that man! I’ve had it about a year and 1/2 I’ve loved it so far. I wasn’t fond of the newer body styles but this one grew on me pretty good! 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Scott, Here!!!!

Just got in the group and just joined the page/website. Lived in Texas most all my Life aside couple other places for work. Out in the West Texas/New Mexico border area worked Oil/gas most my Life. glad to be a part of the Proud Texans group which this family has been Chevy family brothers sisters cousins etc etc 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Actually joined the group a couple months ago, but my computer was givin' me fits. Was born and raised in Austin ( long before it was "weird"). Now living in Bastrop, abour 30 miles east of Austin. Currently driving a silver '18 LT Texas Edition, mostly stock for now. I have always owned Chevy trucks.

• 10 months later...

Todd here, live out in the country in Hockley County.  Drive a 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 with the 6.2 gas.  Traded in a 2019 Ram 3500 Limited DRW 6.7 Cummins.  Before that had a 2016 Ford F250 King Ranch 6.7 Powerstroke, 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch Ecoboost, 2009 Ford F150 Lariat, and a 1990 Chevrolet Silverado.  And many others prior to those in younger years.  Just enjoy trucks and adding things to make them “mine”.  Here for advice, guidance and ideas.  Retired teacher/ coach and i now Raise horses and ranch in the quiet country life.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.