Chevy Legend

I signed up in July. Got the kit with the decals and the little kids hat. I may have to give it to my grandson. 

I got the calendar right before Christmas. 

But more importantly, I got a FedEx letter on November 20th with an invite to the 100 Anniversary of Chevy Trucks celebration, A guest (my son) and myself received airfare, hotel and all food for the weekend of Dec 16th at Texas Motor Speedway. 

We received a gift package when we arrived that included a jacket for each of us, a hard bound book on the history of Chevrolet Trucks and a few other items. 

Friday evening we had a meet and greet with Chevrolet execs at the hotel and were able to talk to them about trucks, accessories, racing and anything else we could think of. :)

We spent the day on Saturday at TMS where we got to ride around the speedway in Corvette ZR1's and Camaro ZL1's. My son's driver was Kasey Kahn who happened to be driving owners about the track at that time. Top speed was around 145 mph. 

We also were the first audience to see the new 2019 Silverado. They flew it in under a helicopter and set it down in the infield of the track. 

Saw interviews with Bill Jordan of Realtree, Kasey Kahn, Jamie MacMurray, Michael Waddell of Bone Collector and finally Dale Earnhardt Jr. 

Chevrolet had a bunch of cars and trucks from their Heritage Museum there setup in the garages. 

We were thrilled to be chosen and to be there,. 

Edited by L-Ray
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, L-Ray said:

I signed up in July. Got the kit with the decals and the little kids hat. I may have to give it to my grandson. 

I got the calendar right before Christmas. 

But more importantly, I got a FedEx letter on November 20th with an invite to the 100 Anniversary of Chevy Trucks celebration, A guest (my son) and myself received airfare, hotel and all food for the weekend of Dec 16th at Texas Motor Speedway. 

We received a gift package when we arrived that included a jacket for each of us, a hard bound book on the history of Chevrolet Trucks and a few other items. 

Friday evening we had a meet and greet with Chevrolet execs at the hotel and were able to talk to them about trucks, accessories, racing and anything else we could think of. :)

We spent the day on Saturday at TMS where we got to ride around the speedway in Corvette ZR1's and Camaro ZL1's. My son's driver was Kasey Kahn who happened to be driving owners about the track at that time. Top speed was around 145 mph. 

We also were the first audience to see the new 2019 Silverado. They flew it in under a helicopter and set it down in the infield of the track. 

Saw interviews with Bill Jordan of Realtree, Kasey Kahn, Jamie MacMurray, Michael Waddell of Bone Collector and finally Dale Earnhardt Jr. 

Chevrolet had a bunch of cars and trucks from their Heritage Museum there setup in the garages. 

We were thrilled to be chosen and to be there,. 

Wow! That is a Fed Ex to remember!  Congratulations on your win.

• 3 weeks later...
No calendar for me. They sent a baseball cap, bunch of decals and some trading cards..............

I got my calendar almost a month or so after getting the first package... Wasn't even expecting it.. It's still sealed in the box...Lol [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, SILVER SLED said:

Just got mine too.  Are you gonna put it on the truck?

I have a regular cab and I'm thinking about putting it inside centered on the panel below the rear window. 

Originally I tried to sign up for this as my previous truck was a 3/4 ton Yukon I bought used and now I have a 2018 Silverado.  The silverado is my only new vehicle.  I signed up using the VIN for the silverado, but when it asked how many other vehicles I had I just put 2 and it didn't ask for any other VIN.  We'll see if I still get a packet.

4 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

I'm not sure about it.  It may go on the toolbox.  Garage tool box. 

Mine might end up there as well since it won't fit flat in the center (definitely not gonna put it on the outside)

IMG_1595.thumb.JPG.69cb785f795dabcacb3b2f950d11f72b.JPG

2 minutes ago, Kubs said:

Originally I tried to sign up for this as my previous truck was a 3/4 ton Yukon I bought used and now I have a 2018 Silverado.  The silverado is my only new vehicle.  I signed up using the VIN for the silverado, but when it asked how many other vehicles I had I just put 2 and it didn't ask for any other VIN.  We'll see if I still get a packet.

Same here and it worked for me as well as a few others in this thread. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kubs said:

Cool!  Thats the consensus I got by reading this thread. Glad I decided to give it another try!

I'm pretty sure you'll get it! 

1 hour ago, Kubs said:

I was denied to the club for *only* purchasing one new vehicle (my 2017) and two used ones.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯