GM certified front camera

I tried to get a quote from my local dealer on this system and was told it doesn't exist in GM's parts catalog.  This was after emailing them the link to Echomaster's info on it saying it was only available from GM dealers.  Does anyone have a different part number other than 19366657?  That's coming up as a "rear" camera for them.

I tried to get a quote from my local dealer on this system and was told it doesn't exist in GM's parts catalog.  This was after emailing them the link to Echomaster's info on it saying it was only available from GM dealers.  Does anyone have a different part number other than 19366657?  That's coming up as a "rear" camera for them.

60ef1e06c496d19ad2b250ada9031a30.jpg0fb4f9f5c32217b8e2090ba625e1109a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I got it for 399 because I have 20% off all accessories for being apart of the Chevy legend club

On 10/31/2017 at 6:27 PM, pgamboa said:

Gotcha - So this leverages the Echomaster Intellihaul setup. Was hoping for a solution to integrate a front camera only that works just like the reverse camera, without having to get the interface module that Intellihaul comes with.

So just get the HMI unlock and wire it in LOL Super easy no extra hardware required other than the camera and a switch ;) Viola instant pushbutton front and rear camera on command. 

• Like 1

So just get the HMI unlock and wire it in LOL Super easy no extra hardware required other than the camera and a switch ;) Viola instant pushbutton front and rear camera on command. 

[emoji848][emoji848] - You know I’ll be reaching out to you for this. Lol

• Like 1

So just get the HMI unlock and wire it in LOL Super easy no extra hardware required other than the camera and a switch [emoji6] Viola instant pushbutton front and rear camera on command. 

It’d be neat to tie this in to a “less than 5mph” Signal that will automatically trigger the camera when below 5mph. Just like the rear camera comes on automatically in reverse.

$399.00 here ,https://www.shopchevyparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=19366657  sign up for e-mails and get a additonal 5% off  

Good find! I just placed my order!! The total came to $395.09 after discount and $14.95 shipping. I guess I'll find out if it actually works on a 2015 silverado!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Good find! I just placed my order!! The total came to $395.09 after discount and $14.95 shipping. I guess I'll find out if it actually works on a 2015 silverado!

If it doesn’t, you can always send it my way. [emoji6]

• 1 year later...
On 11/18/2017 at 1:56 PM, A.J. Curtis said:

Did it work?  Looking to add this to my 2015 (but I actually updated my radio(s) to 2016 version already to get apple carplay.

• 2 weeks later...

So watching the install video, their screen has a camera app that allows you to see the camera feeds. My screen does not have this for some reason. Does that mean I cannot do this mod, or is there a way to add the app? Thanks.